Thread: bucking

RC Racer

bucking

No more bucking! I installed the FOC in my sons 2.5 tmaxx. Big difference. Put some skid plates on too.
    I did try something though and I think it's backfired on me. I also bought a integy servo guard (does traxxas offer one?) and it didn't fit so I decided to use a 2075 I had from a Revo. it doesn't seem to work well, I used the steering horn from the revo that was on the 2079 and screwed the tmaxx turnbuckle in. I also used longer hex bolts to secure the servo to the chassis that went all the way through the top (using nuts to tighten down). Any suggestions? I snap some pictures if it will help

RC Champion
    Latitude:N 37 15' 47.0002" Longitude:W 115 47' 34.8713"
    ok cool glad to hear the foc went good, as for a servo gaurd ive never used one and no issues, id return that integy if you can and just run without one....
    Traxxas is good, but so are other Manus

RC Champion
    if you want to run one rc raven makes a good guard i have them one my e-maxx and t-maxx they fit good. one of them has a good sized gouge in the aluminum so i assume it saved my servo.
    3.3 t-maxx, O.S. .18TM t-maxx, HV brushless e-maxx

RC Qualifier
    Get the traxxas servo saver #1844. Works perfectly and comes with 2 extra inserts so that it can fit after market servos
    Joshua 24:15 Choose this day who ye will serve