RC Racer

Jato or 4 Tec ALL INPUT APPRECIATED

i have a jato and this is what im doing with it... im either converting it to electric or trading it for a nitro 4 tec which i would then convert to electric so the question is e-jato or e-4tec. i plan on using the car for asphault running only cuz i have a summit with a mmm for any kind of offroading. im really leaning towards the 4 tec because of its awd capabilities and it aerodynamics.

give me some opinions. what would you do it if were your choise? keep in mind i plan on doing asphault runs only

difenetly, if you can convert 4tec into electric brushless touring car it's going to be far better for asphalt because it's bone designed for on road.

RC Racer
    think a mamba monster and really high punch control would be too much? i wanna do 70 at least

RC Racer
    can anybody idenify this car? im thinking of trading my jato for this one or his other. the kid tells me its a custom built 2wd nitro 4tec for his brother but is made with a lot of stronger parts. it must have been his brothers cuz he cant tell me anything about it. he also has a regular nitro 4tec. think i should go with the custom one or the regular one? regular one looks solid just kinda beat, not like thats a concern tho if im basically buying the car for the chassis.

mamba monster is too big, some did hook it to rustlers and jatos but it need carfule punch and handling as you might lost it's control if are not uses to.
    well geared mamba max 7700 will let you reach the 70 and i saw some people doing so.

as for the custom 4tec is a nitro or electric converted ?
    what it's motor / engine in both cases ?

RC Champion
    i could never controll my 4-tec so i sold it. i vote e-jato.
    3.3 t-maxx, O.S. .18TM t-maxx, HV brushless e-maxx