Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RC Champion

Talking What Is Your Favorite Video Game?

Post your favorite video game and what system it's for

You can also say why it's your favorite
    6.25% /

RC Racer
    One word "Skyrim" on xbox 360. Why? well its just amazing!
    rustler vxl " Stealth from below"

RC Champion
    I don't play video games anymore, but my favorite was the atv offroad fury series for ps2. 2 and 3 were the best.

RC Champion
    the DiRT series is my favorite. 1,2, and 3 are just amazing. It is probably the best offroad racing game ever. the graffics are amazing, its unreal! The driving feels so real, and the first person veiw is just like inside a real offroad truck, every knob and button and needle is freakin DETAILED. It is my favorite game series, and I don't think I will see one top it.

1 and 2 were the best, on the 3rd they took out too many types of races. There was less short course and more rally/drifting
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Champion
    i like saints row 3. after a stressful day at work i come home turn on the PS3, then blow stuff up. lol
    i was into call of duty. i got some far away buddies, and we play the zombie maps.
    i really do like the dirt series games. great games.

RC Qualifier
    Uncharted: Drake's Adventure on Ps3...reminds my of Indiana Jones & my other favorite movie Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

RC Enthusiast
    I like my racing games: Forza 4 and DiRT 3 because they are so much fun and have amazing graphics.
    protrac vxl rusty powered by SPC 3s LiPo

RC Qualifier
    Used to play Red Orchestra so competitively I was top 20 on the leader board, so many hours logged its kinda sad. Now BF3 on xbox 360, I've been hooked on the battlefield series since it came out.

RC Racer
    well doom 3 on pc bioshock 360 just cause 2 on pc deus ex on pc i have alot but best of all time duck hunt nes

RC Champion
    Battlefield bad company series and old need for speeds, ps3 and pc

Sent from my rooted Droid RAZR
    sppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I mostly play forza 4...the graphics are just amazing...and autovista is voiced by Jeremy Clarckson so that just makes it even more awesome haha
    Your nitro is fat...It ate my Brushless Dust!!!!

RC Champion
    Grand theft auto and Call of duty games before black ops. Either xbox or ps3

RC Champion
    Forgot to say my favorites

*xbox360 - The Call of duty series (been playing since the first, on PC) got a M.O.A.B. the other day just messing around in hardcore dom. I usually just play hardcore search and destroy..

and I'm really loving Battlefield 3, I have a 1500 something meter headshot and I'm prett sure its top 20 on the 360 because my last one was 852 and that was top 100.. could be top ten right now I haven't checked

"GULLYz Makade" is my gamertag, I'm a Goblin

*PC - Diablo 2, Starcraft 2, and Warcraft 3.. kinda can't wait for diablo 3, not too excited.. actually not excited at all lol

I don't really play games that much but when I do, its usually MW3 and BF3.. just got diablo2 back on my computer and warcraft 3.. haven't played starcraft 2 yet but I know it will be sick if I do decide to get it, the first one was killer

All Time Favorite = Call of duty.. none in particular (I always play the newest of the series) but the game mode "hardcore search and destroy" in particular because its the most realistic game mode you can play and I win

its the only game that has ever and still can give me an adrenaline rush, which is amazing, I mean its a video game lol
    6.25% /

Pong, but only in tabletop format with machined aluminum controllers.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Battlefeild for ps3 loved bad company ...... And now I'm hooked on battlefield 3 my other half would love to take a slug hammer to the console! This I due to me buying a 1200 watt 7.1 surround sound system that moves the pictures in the house in any room lol, true colors shine on this in the Abrams tank (connon) IMO.
    rusler vxl, rusler xl-5, jato 3.3, losi 5ive T

RC Qualifier
    I completed my order today, my tetris T-shirt, pen and bumper sticker will arrive soon. when funds allow I will buy a gaming keyboard to increase potential, I certainly have noticed some keyboards are better than others.
    I like turtles.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i love racing games..... i play gran turismo, need for speed, and monster jam.

Ms Pac Man.... I still love that game....
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Super Mario Galaxy 2, LEGO games, Super Mario Galaxy 1, and Baja 1000. I like the Mario games because there is always something to do (and hard to do) on it. The LEGO games (belive it or not) are really fun and funny as aposed to the real movie. The Baja 1000 game has brilliant graphics, a massive selection of buggys, SCORE Lites, dirt bikes, Tomcars, and my favorite, 2wd and 4x4 Trophy trucks! All of them are for the first edition Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    i love racing games..... i play gran turismo, need for speed, and monster jam.
    You should try the Baja 1000 game. The Monster Jam one is really fun too, but about the Baja 1000 game, it's called Score International Baja 1000. The photo on the box is a buggy with rocks flying around its wheels, and a Trophy Truck flying above the desert.
    Last edited by MooseSlash; 03-07-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol Hordes got bored?
    And there he goes with the carbon...

RC Racer
    My all time favorite game IS Test Drive Eve Of Destruction, PS2, Dont really have a favorite on my ps3 games have look pretty but seem half done to me.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 03-07-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Language

RC Qualifier
    NCAA Football & Dirt 3

genXrated
    I will always hold a special place in my heart for the Gran Turismo series. And Hot Shots Golf.

RC Qualifier
    Some of my favorites would be the first F.E.A.R., the whole S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, C&C Red Alert, Roller Coaster Tycoon, TFC, CSS, Limbo & Dear Esther.

If I had to pick just one it would be TFC.

All on the only way to game... PC of course
    Roses are Red Violets are Blue I'm a Schizophrenic and so am I.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by wirgej38 View Post
    I mostly play forza 4...the graphics are just amazing...and autovista is voiced by Jeremy Clarckson so that just makes it even more awesome haha
    Jeremy Clarkson is what made the game good. I wish he did an autovista for more of the cars though...
    protrac vxl rusty powered by SPC 3s LiPo

RC Racer
    NCAA 07 for X-box. Always go back to that one time and time again.

RC Competitor
    Wait wait wait. Not one person has said Motorstorm Rc in the whole RC forum. Am I the only one who refreshed the PSN store every 10 minutes yesterday to see when I could buy it

By the way its a great game

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I was completely hooked on Gran Turismo 2 for the PS2. After completing that game, I kinda gave up playing for awhile. I always intended to get a PS2 and then a PS3, but never did. This Christmas, my wife found an awesome deal on an Xbox and totally surprised me with it. She did some consulting with my friends a got me Forza 4. What a great game! Hooked again.....
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

Texas, ChevronPhillips Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    TD ( TEST Drive ) on 5-1/4 Floppy Disk in the 80s. LOLOLOL nah that's been many moons ago. I used to be an avid gamer. You'd thought i still was, I have almost every console. Star Craft, Star Craft 2, COD and its predecessors. Old school Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy. I started the last one FF XIII-2 on PS3 and played 24 hrs of it and havent had a chance to play since then. I even bought the collectors book for it. Ughhh....Dig the graphics. Only other one i can think of that me and my friends used to play hours of back in the 90s was the Bond FPS on N64. LOL So many I can't remember. Having a kid and being married takes all those gaming hours away.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    I have to say dirt and crysis on PC. Because PC is the only real way to play video games.

Traxxas Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by genXrated View Post
    I will always hold a special place in my heart for the Gran Turismo series.
    Same here. Got started back when GT2 came out on the original Play Station, and have been in love ever since. I've only had a PS3 and GT5 for a short while, but it's a lot of fun (when I actually have the time to play it). It's not everything I had hoped it would be, but what can you do? I have to say that one of the things I miss the most is the Seattle Circuit track... I really hope they make it available in the future.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Qualifier
    Halo series pre Reach Master Chief > all lol (now they are just cash cowing the series :s). Gears of war - why i love people around here talking about their RC's CoG (coalition of governments from gears). Assassins creed. From a while ago world of warcraft (glad rc's replaced that one). Also the only game worth gaming on the PC for lol (dont wanna start that arguement lol but im a console guy). And from when i was a little whipper snapper in the early 90's i had an archamedies Acorn computer and E-type racing which was IMO THE best racing game ever - it got me into e-types to the point where i now own one.

Never been a huge racing game fan, always go out and race the 1:1 especially on a track day!
    VXL P2de, rusty MMP Orion vortex, mid '90's P2de

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by cooleocool View Post
    Same here. Got started back when GT2 came out on the original Play Station, and have been in love ever since. I've only had a PS3 and GT5 for a short while, but it's a lot of fun (when I actually have the time to play it). It's not everything I had hoped it would be, but what can you do? I have to say that one of the things I miss the most is the Seattle Circuit track... I really hope they make it available in the future.
    Like you hooked on the GT series of games and I had forgot all about that track. Seattle circuit was fun.

for first person shooter: call of duty series hands down. i like the realism of it compared to other games like halo. realism is everything to me. and im halfway decent at it. i just hit 7th presteige on black ops, and im second presteige level 64 on mw3. whats everyone else at who plays?

i also have battlefield 3, and i must say best video game graphics i have ever seen. deffenately even more real than call of duty but i dont know the maps all that well or anything so i get poned hardcore every time i play it which is why i rarely play it anymore even lol.

for driving i like Forza 4, and need for speed the run. best graphics yet and amazing game play.
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 08kgraves View Post
    for first person shooter: call of duty series hands down. i like the realism of it compared to other games like halo. realism is everything to me. and im halfway decent at it. i just hit 7th presteige on black ops, and im second presteige level 64 on mw3. whats everyone else at who plays?

i also have battlefield 3, and i must say best video game graphics i have ever seen. deffenately even more real than call of duty but i dont know the maps all that well or anything so i get poned hardcore every time i play it which is why i rarely play it anymore even lol.

for driving i like Forza 4, and need for speed the run. best graphics yet and amazing game play.

I think I'm 6th or seventh prestige on MW3, final prestige on all the others

haven't really been playing MW3 in the last couple months, I've been too obsessed with my mini slash hahah
    6.25% /

Been hooked on Battlefield 3 on my 360. Codmw3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 sitting on the shelf. Just can't stop play BF3.
    Slash 4x4
    Stampede - 4x4 x3
    Prerunner x3
    Teton

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 08kgraves View Post

Im only just prestige 1, really enjoy COD just dont get on my box that much anymore . As for realism vs sci-fi im the opposite, enough realism every day, got to let go and drop into some random made up world where i get to be some big hardcore dude (or gal) and shoot some aliens, or alternativly run around (on gears) with a chainsaw - man thats fun!!
    VXL P2de, rusty MMP Orion vortex, mid '90's P2de

RC Qualifier
    Top 3 are all Xbox Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and GTA IV

genXrated
    And a throwback just for kicks: RC PRO AM!!!

RC Qualifier
    PS3: Test Drive Unlimited 2, mainly because of it's free-drive aspects.

Computer: Minecraft, mainly because you can create anything you want.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Champion
    Changed my mind... "MX Simulator" is now my favorite game. Once you install the latest updates and bike models and tracks, it is amazing!!!!!
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast