RC Qualifier

What has traxxas come to? does anyone agree

Ok not to totaly bash traxxas but i find this car ridiculous. wow its not that hard to make a car that drives straight. they need to make somthing new and creative. i mean any guy can make a rusty go 100mph this car is basicaly a Xo-1 whats the point of making this one? NO RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE JUST MY OPINION RESPECT IT
    Last edited by boston2612; 04-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Slash rocks!!!

(RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Qualifier
    realy grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Slash rocks!!!

You come chime in with a thread that will surely get deleted whining becuase it isnt what you wanted. And im the one who has to grow up. Now thats funny.

Go somewhere else and play, leave this section for those of us who are actually very excited for this car.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

When you start asking what's the point of things in life you stop living it... This car is amazing in every way...
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC poster
    LOL @ Cameron's picture!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by boston2612 View Post
    Ok not to totaly bash traxxas but i find this car ridiculous. wow its not that hard to make a car that drives straight. they need to make somthing new and creative. i mean any guy can make a rusty go 100mph this car is basicaly a Xo-1 whats the point of making this one? NO RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE JUST MY OPINION RESPECT IT
    I agree with boston's signature (Slash rocks!), and I respect his opinion (no such thing as a wrong opinion). But it's just poor form to post a thread like this. It's fine if the Funny Car isn't for you, but jeez louise, there's no need to shout it to the rafters as a dedicated thread.

And here's a tip that has served me well: if you find yourself saying, "no offense," you're probably about to offend someone. Better to say nothing.

Thread locked, 'nuff said on this one.
    Last edited by PeterV; 04-03-2012 at 05:22 PM.