RC Racer

Bottom motor bearing

What is the size of the bottom bearing? Velineon 3500. Mine came out and rebuild kit didn't come with one.

RC Qualifier
    you are talking about the bearings in the motor, right?

it's the same bearing on both ends, 5x11x5

the rebuild kit (p/n 3352) is suppose to come with both though

Last edited by iamsuperbleeder; 04-07-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    fix, run, break, repeat

RC Racer
    yes that is the kit i got, but my bottom bearing is smaller then whats in the kit. the bearing where the pinion is.

From my experience, the bearings are both the same size. Contact Traxxas and let them know your problem. They will take care of you!
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Racer
    By the paper, I have the current motor. So the bearing on the bottom goes on the inside? Then what goes on the outside? If anybody has a pictures...that would help.

ok, the pinion side, does nothing go on the outside...in the little cut out?
    Last edited by mulletcutter; 04-08-2012 at 07:44 AM.

RC Champion
    I've replaced those bearings with the kit. They should be the same size. My buddy actually poped the bearings out of mine since my hand has a tear in it. He replaced the bearings in one of the motors I've had sitting for over a year too. It isn't easy getting out but it can be done...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dknuckles View Post
    I've replaced those bearings with the kit. They should be the same size. My buddy actually poped the bearings out of mine since my hand has a tear in it. He replaced the bearings in one of the motors I've had sitting for over a year too. It isn't easy getting out but it can be done...
    Ya there is a bearing inside the can. I didn't see it cuz it was only the outside of the bearing. But I got it out, tested good thanks for the help