RC poster

Question Can anyone list off the Modifications on this Revo?

It's in the window of my Local Hobby shop. I love the looks of it. They want $850.00 for it.

RC poster
    Last edited by Zabo; 04-08-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: image didnt work

RC poster
    I know its hard to see but any comments are nice. thanks

RC Racer
    well it has cvds,aluminum shocks and towers and rockers,it has aluminum servo covers underneath ,it has a aftermarket head and an aftermarket air filter

In addition, tires/rims, header, pipe, fuel filter and a few other things here and there. NO way it is $850.00.
    Probably around $300-350.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Double G, "No way it is $850.00." The card infront of it says $850.00 sir. It says it has over $500.00 in modifications alone.

RC poster
    I'm really interested in finding out what the Rims/Tires are, the Cooling head, The fuel line protector's (small wiring that spirals around the tubing) What pipe and header it has, (Is that a TRX 3.3 with a aftermarket cooling head?) and what wing it is. -Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
    Double G, "No way it is $850.00." The card infront of it says $850.00 sir. It says it has over $500.00 in modifications alone.
    Hence my comment on the price. Just because he spent $500 in mods alone, does not mean they are quality mods. And you don't get a dollar-for-dollar return on mods regardless if it is RC or an automobile. Hey, I'll sell you my Revo for $750 and it does run very well and will not fall apart. But if you want to spend $850 on that thing, go right ahead. Again, the best I would spend on a used Revo is around $300 or so depending on the mods and what comes with it.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    No, that Revo is brand new, never even been started.

RC poster
    Last edited by Zabo; 04-08-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: better pics.

RC poster
    ^ thats a way better, clearer, qaulity photo.

Even with all the upgrades and a brand new engine it's not worth 850.00 Most of the upgrades are for show not go
    Last edited by fallonguy; 04-08-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Racer
    thats right^

RC Racer
    I has less then 800 in mine , you mit be better off buying agood roller for 100 t0 150 and building it up to suit your needs
    my roll cage is being moded so I have more room for the pipe THS BB pipe
    [IMG][/IMG]
    or if you like a side pipe and bigger tires
    [IMG][/IMG]
    just somthing to think about befor you spend 800+dollers , cheers
    PS the shock is off to put new cap on her
    Last edited by DJ; 04-08-2012 at 01:55 PM.

RC Qualifier
    DJ we have a similar set up but yours is wayyyyyyyyyyy cleaner than mine LOL!!! To the OP I will sell you mine with more upgrades than I can remember and a boatload of extra parts for the bargain price of $750! I'll even include batteries for the roto start!

RC Champion
    That revo has mostly eye candy on it. I wouldn't give 450.
    erbe emaxx 26maxx s27revo 18tmrevo XXL platinum

RC Champion
    I see integy parts... its def not worth it. Take DJ's advice and buy a roller and build one up to suit your needs.
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake C6R View Post
    DJ we have a similar set up but yours is wayyyyyyyyyyy cleaner than mine LOL!!! To the OP I will sell you mine with more upgrades than I can remember and a boatload of extra parts for the bargain price of $750! I'll even include batteries for the roto start!
    LOL yea I spend way to much time regreaseing my bearing and cleaning them

RC Racer
    $850 and no TX?? What gives? It's not worth close to $850. There are better ways to spend your money. Like someone else said buy a roller and build it the way you want to, way to much bling on that thing.
    Revo 3.3, 2WD Slash, Rustler VXL, and MERV VXL.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i'll buy it, sigh!! if someone really buy it and i happen to see it i will quickly rent a steamroller and runn it over to get it as flat as paper thin and mount it to the wall cause thats where it belong, a poster. LOL.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC MeRv View Post
    I see integy parts... its def not worth it. Take DJ's advice and buy a roller and build one up to suit your needs.
    ^^^^^this. All that integy garbage is lesser quality than the stock parts they replaced. My revo had a bunch of integy parts on it. Good thing all I paid was $100 for it as I've had to replace most of that junk with eBay chop shop parts. I wouldn't even pay what a bone stock revo goes for for that thing.
    Revo 3.3 with Ofna Force .32
    Revo 2.5 stock

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY5.0 View Post
    ^^^^^this. All that integy garbage is lesser quality than the stock parts they replaced. My revo had a bunch of integy parts on it. Good thing all I paid was $100 for it as I've had to replace most of that junk with eBay chop shop parts. I wouldn't even pay what a bone stock revo goes for for that thing.
    +1 to what he said
    O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's

RC Champion
    I'm really interested in finding out what the Rims/Tires are, the Cooling head, The fuel line protector's (small wiring that spirals around the tubing) What pipe and header it has, (Is that a TRX 3.3 with a aftermarket cooling head?) and what wing it is. -Thanks
    Instead of taking pictures, outside through the window, go into the hobby store and ask them. C'mon the truck is right there, at the store. You can probably get pricing and everything when you ask. I am not trying to be a jerk, but the answers to your questions were right there at the store.
    Believe 1/2 of what you see,and 0 of what you hear

.....thats the peerr-t-iess Revo I ever did saw....

asside from banshee's of course! KIDDING, Banshee!

it is a nice lookin ride, but all the mods have already been done to it!!! "Who wants a Rod they cant mod"? - Redsawacs 2012

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
    No, that Revo is brand new, never even been started.
    Cooling head is a RB innovations , the spiral thing is Blue fuel line over the plastic fuel cap opener,Tire's/wheels are Axial terrarizer's on axial 8 spoke monster truck wheels,ofna wheel adapters "HoBAd" ...Hmmm? wants 850 over 500 in upgrades but coincidentally needs a starter in which they call " EZ Start box"...probably never been run cause it wont start....my 2c not worth it. When I go look at a 1:1 car with x amount of eye candy under the hood ..it better start and blow my ears off....If they tell me oh , unfortunately I have no keys, battery , starter etc...no deal.
    Last edited by Krunch; 04-09-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    "My Ideas always work sometimes"

RC Racer
    I see some things of value such as the lunsford stuff, the tires and wheels, its clean which means its more than likely been taking care of. To be honest I don't like integy but the parts that are integy aren't parts your going to have much problems with. The rpm arms are great, the pipe I can't comment on, the engine....... We all know how I feel about traxxas engines. Is it worth it?? To him yes I wouldn't take less than 8 for either of my revos but is it worth it to you? Imo no bc when you get it your going to want to change things and add mods of your liking and your going to end up spending another 3 or 4 hundred on it. My advice to you is buy a new revo and build it to your standards. Obviously money isn't an issue if your willing to pay 850 for it so I wouldn't buy a used one. I'd go new truck, and mods of my choice!

RC Qualifier
    I wouldn't touch it. It's just a shelf queen. Personally I think with all that bling it's worth less than a stocker.
    Signature removed due to excess awesomeness.