Thread: Revo Freeze

RC Qualifier

Angry Revo Freeze

I took out my revo 3.3 to play, started smoothly but when I pull the trigger it won't go, turn off the engine and check what is wrOng with it, when I try to push it forward or backward it won't move, what is wrong with it?

Could be the clutch is broken, internal tranny damage, diff broken... and on. Remove the center shafts and isolate where the stoppage is.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    Double G is right Isolate the problem . I personally like to start from the power source in this case the engine. I would remove the 4 cap screws and lift the engine right off. Now I could check clutch and replace it if necassary . I could then at this point try spin driveshafts and see where there binding. I will say that from my experience its usually loose motor adjustment screw that cause my mesh to move and bind my clutch bell and spur and/or rock stuck in between hub carriers and wheels/driveshafts and a arms.
    "My Ideas always work sometimes"

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the inputs, I'll figure it out. I'm tired of this nitro monster, for I just finish breaking in it before my last play which doesn't work anymore.

RC Racer
    Wrenching Is part of the fun. I guaranteed the more you break it down the faster you'll get locating and fixing the problem . Stick with it..you'll enjoy it more...good luck
    "My Ideas always work sometimes"