RC Enthusiast

Traxxas 4tec 3.3 steel cvds?????? Help

Hi, does anyone including traxxas make all steel CVD shafts for the 4-tec. I checked mip,bit they have everything but the 4tec. I have checked, and checked, and can't find anything. I heard people chating about them, but then can not seem to find them. I did find the steel yokes, but i wanted to entire deal. I would like the traxxas cvd's with the blue boots on them. But i dont even see them around. If anyone knows of where i can get me some, Please let me get the web site. Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    The last I heard MIP was making them, but if they have stopped then I think you are out of luck. I am wondering if you could rob them off of another brand and make them work. There has to be another brand that would be able to fit on there. As for the steel yokes, they are ok but they tend to woller out and then they are junk. I use them because they do last longer than the stock. As for other hop ups, I think you are out of luck. There really isn't much out there for the 4 Tec. Doesn't mean there aren't a lot of tuning ideas to make it run better. Just aren't going to get the wow factor with all the hop ups.
    If you can't beat it....destroy it!

RC Enthusiast
    yeh, i looked into it, MIP discontinued makeing them for the 4-tec. So i do know that there are some out there, they are just going to be hard to find. I'll keep checking ebay, if i have to buy a whole car with them on it i will, and then just take them off.
    Thanks for your help!