RC Enthusiast

4-Tec Proball diff's, not holes drilled out?

I bought a set of proball diff's off a guy on Ebay, and one of the diff has the holes drilled out for the drive shafts, And one doesn't. When i asked the guy what that was all about, he said that traxxas some times does this. Anyone ever heard of this? I real don't even know what to do with them now. I wouldn't even know what size bit to use, and i really aint that sure of myself not to mess them up. I find it hard to belive that traxxas would not drill the the holes on the shaft. Please let me know if anyone has ran into this problem. He actualy hid the undrilled holes in the pic on ebay. I'm starting to feel as if i was had.

RC Qualifier
    Can you put a picture up of what you are talking about? I bought a pro ball diff a while back and snapped something on it. I took it off and kept it. If I have the piece you need I'll just send it to you. But I'm not sure what it looks like.
    If you can't beat it....destroy it!

RC Enthusiast
    I've been trying to upload a pic to this form, and for some reason it doesn't let you. sorry it took so long to get back to you. The part im talking about is the bar that goes threw the middle of the diff. the shaft part. That would be awsome if you had that part i could even throw you a few buck for it.