RC poster

Looking for a club in upstate new york to run the new drag cars

Anyone in upstate new york Albany area know of a club or place to run the new drag cars ..???

RC Qualifier
    This is the only one I know of around by me ..... I now it's a few hours from Albany but I use to live down the street at one point in my life http://www.dragtimes.com/ESTA-Safety...rackID-33.html some of these guys had some nice setups though it been a long time since I have gone there.
    rusler vxl, rusler xl-5, jato 3.3, losi 5ive T

RC Competitor
    i live about 10 mins. from ESTA Safety Park .. as far as i know they dont run any RC drag events, but i havent been there in many years since i quit drag racing and went to DIRT modified , i will definitely ask around

other then that i dont know of anyone that is doing any drag racing with RC cars in any clubs, but again... i havent really been into RC drag racing... just off road stuff and now some on road with my XO-1

i plan on getting one if these funny cars in the next few weeks, and have a friend who is also planning on picking one up with the timing system when that is made available... so there are some of us Upstate that will be getting them

i will also put feelers out at the hobby shops nearby and see if anyone knows more and report back here