Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks man Ordered the links from Toyz.com. Center diff, Tbone under chassis and rear bumper, and HR knuckles along with Disc brakes and rotors!

Tryin to hurry an finish the ladies, to get this thing started. Cant wait to clean and dye parts.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

I still amazes me how many time and quality you put in the builds. And with such a perfect eye for every detail. Great pleasure to follow them.
    Nobody is born with experience

Texas, ChevronPhillips Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    I still amazes me how many time and quality you put in the builds. And with such a perfect eye for every detail. Great pleasure to follow them.
    He's one of the best around. My Desert Rat build is one of the first I've spent great time and detail on. Yet doesn't touch his finesse to perfection.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Thanks guys, one of those times I enjoy others talking about me I really appreciate it. Thing is, even if I try.... I cant help it. The smallest of details bug me. lol. And thats even stuff that doesnt get documented. For example, the tiny little plastic tags left from cutting parts of the mold. All those have to get clipped off... lol. its a disease.

Total what I got so far.

Monday morning, the HR order will get shipped, and the Toyz.com one will too... Cant wait! Im tryin to hurry and finish the ladies Pede, and put mine back together to start tearing this one down to start cleanin it up, and dyeing it... Il post pics as soon as new parts arrive.

I also have anouther project that the clock is ticking on me on. My Father has a Suzuki Hayabus 1300GSRX bike that is wicked. Its also gold with Carbon fiber, as he custom painted it. For fathers day, I got a small 1/12 scale die cast model bike, and am in the process of taring it down, repainting it to match and adding 1/12 scale carbon fiber, along with the hardest part, which is getting 1/12 scale decals printed out to match his.... And fathers day is right around the corner. Oh man!
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 05-28-2012 at 11:23 PM.

LooT I'm the same way with the leftover mold on the parts, that comes from my model building days. Trim and sand.

I love that stack of parts.

BTW check out my Desert Rat build in the AM. I'll be posting the body paint.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Nice brotha! LOVE your Slash build. Man oh man...

But... Update as of today. Toyz.com order, and HR order arrived TODAY! boo yaa!!

Got the Tbone under chassis, and Rear bumper
    HR one way diff as recommended by Pave and All Aluminum
    GPM Links
    HR Kunckles
    and... Reason Why I got these knuckles, The disc and brake set which I just had to have..... If it was a merv, not so much. But as a little street racer. Oh ya!

All.. Notice I got the older style rear bumper without the holes Totally the Toyz.com has the older style for sure.

Went to LHS to pick up black and Tan springs, and NO go...Also on the wheels and tires I ordered. Not pimpn. Pretty much last thing Im needing to start to dye. Also, waiting for my FastEddyBearings, for Steering and bellcranks. Love that they are black rubber sealed bearings for a great deal. Very happy with those guys...

But I really should have a build thread with a better title. When I start, BUILDING...il throw one up. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    and... Reason Why I got these knuckles, The disc and brake set which I just had to have..... If it was a merv, not so much. But as a little street racer. Oh ya!
    I really like those replica disk brake sets.

But I really should have a build thread with a better title. When I start, BUILDING...il throw one up. lol.
    Yeah you should start a build thread. That would be so awesome, i'm excited to see the progress of this. Way way way BuCk ( words of LIL-C ) my friend.

BTW are we neighbors yet??? LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

lol. I think we are! haha... U know whats really cool? My lady said they'd make awesome earings. Think im gonna be ordering once more from HR, and il totally get her a set to make into earings. Will go perfect with the Pink Proline shirt, if they every get it in stock! lol..

You know we totally are!

Looking at the perfection of you guys builds I suspect you are twins

lol. I think we are! haha... U know whats really cool? My lady said they'd make awesome earings. Think im gonna be ordering once more from HR, and il totally get her a set to make into earings. Will go perfect with the Pink Proline shirt, if they every get it in stock! lol..

You know we totally are!
    Now that's what I would call some sweet bling~bling!! I need to bend a turnbuckle in the shape of a horshoe for mine!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Looking at the perfection of you guys builds I suspect you are twins

Man i've learned a lot from my friend and all yall.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Racer
    I am following this one - just picked up a rally roller today may have to wait til I come back from vacation to start building . So get something started LOL - still love the battery hold down on your pede

^ hehe.. I am.. I tore it down, into parts and pieces last night, and got last of parts i need Im gonna start a seperate build thread, so i dont have a build thread named, advice needed as well. lol.

Thanks btw and good for you! Neat little platforms. trips me out how small the parts are. ha

.. so i dont have a build thread named, advice needed as well. lol...
    What about:
    Build: LooT goes RallY

^ Not to shabby hehe.. But then id be talking in third person Rallly is apart in pieces, and about to get its dye job. Than the building begins !

Im am looking forward to it! I think "AbSoLoot's Rally" will draw enough attention, especially by people who are familiar with your builds

RC Champion
    eny news yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12