RC poster

Maximier Beadlocks with RPM TrueTrack?????

Maximier Bead locks with RPM TrueTrack A-Arms?????
    Who has used this setup with proline badlands before and how did you like it or would it not work????

I currently have Axial 8 hole bead locks on big joe tire's and the 1st problem I have is I do not like the added weight of the big joes and 2nd is the axial bead lock ring is rubbing a grove into my rpm a-arms not really bad but less plastic = a weak point to me.
    All I do is bash with the truck at high speed to lol, I currently have the truck running at 50 mph, but bash the poo out of it, and what I mean by that is I have literally broken everything on this truck at least twice minus the frame. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 06-13-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Language

RC Champion
    Maximizes only come in 3.2 size so you won't be running badlands unless you have a set of old ones laying around. If you are worried about weight the maximizes aren't for you. They are heavy. That said they will work with the true track no problem .

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bentrocker View Post
    Maximizes only come in 3.2 size so you won't be running badlands unless you have a set of old ones laying around. If you are worried about weight the maximizes aren't for you. They are heavy. That said they will work with the true track no problem .
    I got ya. Well if the weight is going to be there no matter what with the bead lock's b/c of the locking ring's it's self, guess I can live with it, but long as they will work with my true track system. Thanks for the advise.

Traxxas Geodes have a nice offset, it helps keep the rim from rubbing on the A Arms, on big langings.
    will make the truck about 17 inches wide.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4908845
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC poster
    Do you have to glue those or are they a true bead lock wheel? I am trying to stay away from having to glue tires, b/c I have had bad luck with cutting tires on rocks and then hauling a** down the road and shredding a tire, then I can't get the tire off the wheel. Now b/c of that I have 3 mismatched sets of tires.