RC Qualifier

Talking Used 2.2x2 tires

Hey guys just seein if any had some tires that fit on Hpi ss 2160 rims 2.2x2
    I need to buy me some and they ain't cheap. So before I spent the money I was seein if anyone had some old ones and how they held up? R u still using them? I wish I could find a site that sold slightly used tires so I could test them out and make sure that's what I wanted.
    Feel free to pm me.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    you can get a set of 4 brand new tires for about $25... good ones too....

if you can't afford to play, don't

i get the being frugal..... but having multiple posts asking for people to send you free stuff.... REALLY?!

RC Qualifier
    Dude the first one was a joke.. I don't need hand outs buddy.. I wasn't asking for any hand outs here. Just asked if any one had some.. If so i would plan on payin and I haven't seen a set of four for that the ones I seen cost $25 for two.. So where can I get 4 for that price

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    all mine are still mounted and pretty much new .my dirt hawgs are getting down there but don't know.
    on the barrel nuts ,remember i said one had bad threads so they sent 4 more for free?i only have 3 extra and they are my spares.sorry about that

RC Qualifier
    haha.. i forgot about the bad ones.. and i know your not thinking like some other people on here and think this post is askin for any had outs.. nothing is free, and my first post about the lipos was a joke this one was serious but never tried or even wanted to get a hand out. i just thought some one might have some used tires sittin around.. i talked to cobra though he got some 2.2x2 road rage II mounted and balanced, so i might get those for now. cause you know the problems i have mounting tires

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    you can get a set of 4 brand new tires for about $25... good ones too....

if you can't afford to play, don't

i get the being frugal..... but having multiple posts asking for people to send you free stuff.... REALLY?!
    so where can i get a set of 4 tires for $25 dollars (good ones) i havent seen any.. i think they're a bit more expensive than that.

RC Qualifier
    amainhobbies has dirt hawg Is for $12 a pair.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraWasHere View Post
    amainhobbies has dirt hawg Is for $12 a pair.

so... thats under $25...... and dirt hawgs are probably the most used, best, all around tire for these rigs......

RC Qualifier
    maybe... but they are not 2.2x2'' they are 2.2 but not 2" wide
    my original post said i was looking for 2.2x2"

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhsmith1987 View Post
    maybe... but they are not 2.2x2'' they are 2.2 but not 2" wide
    my original post said i was looking for 2.2x2"

they fit just fine, i run them..... have you looked at anyhting made by proline, there are literally tons of options out there.....