Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    RC poster
    I have been eyeballing this one.. Asked for a quote on the price. It doesn't have the extended chassis though
    And I don't need the Velineon off course.. Can you even mount an XL2 or a monster in this one?

RC Enthusiast
    Any updates?

I love builds like this. Way to go bro.......
    Bashes well with others
    Rusty's & Revo's

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitroelectric View Post
    Yeah I think it might have something to do with the esc because if it works fine not planted on the ground theres no reason it shouldn't do the same on the ground. thanks I'll try to get it working
    Once you get the straitened out loosen up ur slipper to help the power of the shaving ur trans. Just find that sweet spot
    Hope this helps

RC Competitor
    You should probably change the tires
    If its not fast make it fast

RC poster
    love you rc by the way nice mounting of the esc

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Well heres the thing about Giostealth. Its his application, Cuz hes setting up his application, to run his application, on the application, he can apply to get his application to run for 100mph application. . . APPLICATION!

The guy is kind of a (enter letter here) "briefcase" I gave him some compliments, to which he replied in a "too confident" manner. so no thank you, or anything.... His reply to me saying, nice rides,was an LOL..... um ya..... Nice an all if he actually knew what he was doing, and most importantly, ever even ran a RC. His Grave Digger Stampedes tires say it all. If they had the same rubber tags new 1:1 car tires do, ud see it on all of his RCs. They dont get ran. I think that is so weak.. I like Puurrtyy RCs, But they spend as much time shiney, as they do covered in dirt. I clean em ALOT Air compressors help too. lol.

*funniest thing however. Last night I was bashing, great session btw. One for the books. As I was doing so, a guy came, who we can title as a "one up guy" ... He says, I have a Tmaxx. which has "three gears" his words, and it goes 95mph. lol. SO according to him, u dont need any of this. Just a Tmaxx, and its "three gears" lol. to go 95, than go down a hill and ul hit 100. haha...
    he actually drives his rcs a lot he just spends way to much money on them to have show body and show tires...etc. I LOVE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL BY THE WAY!!!!!... Application, lol. Where do you get your screw washers at.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast