RC Qualifier

Worst invesment in R/C Video post or picture

http://www.savetubevideo.com/?v=JpJy...g&feature=plcp

It is a spy camera bought one and realised it was rubbish!not the best in the market.

Run vid:below

http://www.savetubevideo.com/?v=zLR891ZyPs0
    Last edited by rustlervxl4life; 06-21-2012 at 03:29 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Traded this:

for this:

Traded this:

for this:

(was stock when I got it, other than the broken vxl motor :/)

RC Champion
    I put a whole lot of money into an emaxx 3906 to get it running....wow what a mistake.
    I could barely turn on the esc before it broke. Haha
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Champion
    I have a few 808's that I paid 13$ bucks for a piece. They work great for the price. We even put them on our rockets we launch.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    Bought a used lipo which over charged immediately and bought rpm castors which bent my pin.
    Jesus, Lights, RC

RC Champion
    Integy driveshafts on my scx10
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

RC Qualifier
    I got one of those exact cameras! Well, I got mine off ebay here in the US and only paid $9. Also had to get the mem card, but that was only $9 itself and I don't count it because I did a switcharoo (bought a 16gb, put it in my smartphone, then took the 8gb that was in my smartphone and stuck it in the camera). It really is rubbish, but for the price it's amazing....I think it will be slightly better once I change the way its mounted so that there's a bit less vibration. Even so, should be fine for slow speed (Summit) and possibly helicopter recording.
    P2de VXL - Summit

RC Qualifier
    [QUOTE=Toyboarder;5212388]I got one of those exact cameras! Well, I got mine off ebay here in the US and only paid $9. Also had to get the mem card, but that was only $9 itself and I don't count it because I did a switcharoo (bought a 16gb, put it in my smartphone, then took the 8gb that was in my smartphone and stuck it in the camera). It really is rubbish, but for the price it's amazing....I think it will be slightly better once I change the way its mounted so that there's a bit less vibration. Even so, should be fine for slow speed (Summit) and possibly helicopter recording.[/QUOTit may seam tedious but can you find a onboard hd cam for fairly cheap in the UK for me? I've tried and can't find anything

RC Qualifier
    Worst decision? I sold my old 3906 E-Maxx after its EVX burned out in 2003; I spent the next 8 years buying and selling chassis instead of focusing on one car I really enjoyed. Way too much time and money was wasted on on-road, 1/10 buggy, a Tamiya TXT-1, a Clod Buster, and an HPI Savage when I should have just bought a new speed control. Now I have a new E-Maxx and I'm happy again.

RC Qualifier

Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx

RC Qualifier
    i bought a hot racing aluminum spur for $30 and it stripped out on the second run...
    Your nitro is fat...It ate my Brushless Dust!!!!

Integy A-Arms for maxx 4910. Pretty much any integy part is a poor investment. Dumped over a grand in an old 4910 maxx as a winter project and then had to replace all the integy parts with stock ones again. Lesson learned

RC Competitor
    LED Light kits for my 1/16 summit. Kept breaking the wire around the light when I hit something with my bumper. I even hot glued and electrical taped them. Ended up buying 2 just to not even use them because front bumper lights were out... now I know what not to buy....
    Start with a stick pack and work your way up, kid

RC poster
    Aluminum parts for my old RC10 GT. Plastic isn't such a bad thing.

i decided i wanted LED lights on my old Rally vxl. initial install was quick and painless then i decided to shorten and hide the wiring better...
    $30 for the light kit complete and installed.
    decided to hide stuff.
    $25 for a crimper
    $5 for a pack of futaba servo leads
    $4 for servo extention cable
    ^(shortened everything up and realized i still need to be able to unplug from rx)
    $45 new Rx after cracking/breaking the old one trying to wedge said rx extension into the box
    $10 new rx box
    $5 for a 2nd pack of MALE servo plugs
    $6 for more servo cable
    it kept going.... then i sold the rally and gave the light kit body to my painter buddy.

I'm not gonna get into some of the rollers i have bought only to replace almost everything on them only to turn around and sell for used market value...

Keeps me out of trouble, at least thats what i tell my friends and family when they start to comment on how much i spend and how many i have.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)