RC Champion

anyone make an offroad/rally xo-1 yet?

hey guys, i dont own one of these monsters considering im young and its anywhere from 1000-1100$, im just wondering if there has been a rally version made by one on you guys. I would love to see that happen.
    if you want me to i can break your truck for free!

RC Qualifier
    theres a member by name of MILLZEE he just threw on some buggy tires or truggy tires and took his offroading rally style .. hes got a nice long vid of it too ..
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Racer
    Thanks benny, I'm taking it to a BMX track in Albury next week to see if it can fly and landf on it's wheels, lol. I have now fitted losi XXT truggy wheels and a have very good ride height. I've tubbed the wheel arches/cut them out and I had to make a carbon suspension extender for the rear tower due to the pinion and to allow better movement from softer springs. I am making a carbon battery box as I'm sick of snapping velcro on heavy impacts, if your thinking about it, do it. You can follow the lines of the plastic to angle grind the plastic chassis peices allowing the wheels to spin/balloon and turn. For extra strenth I used both the carbon and alluminium upper chassis braces and I will make a alluminium skid plate to protect the under chassis, not that it'll touch the ground, the arms arnt long enough, lol. Proline badlands will be on the order list along with RPM arms as I've broken a few stock arms now in the same weak spot(just above the pin at the diff housing)
    I will update with some new pic's when I get home, I'm on the road now but it looks a lot better with the new mods, the wheels sit outside the body a tad, makes the following pic's look a bit silly.

http://www.youtube.com/profile.php?do=editpassword/1millzee?feature=mhum

RC Racer
    Millzee that is so awesome !!!! I would love to copy yours 100 % what was the cost of everything total ??

RC Champion
    Milzee how bad does the duct get stopped up with grass and mud?
    Its All relative to your perspective.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah traxxas makes one too called the slash 4x4 just not as fast.
    Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx

RC Champion
    No slipper and no center diff driving on dirt should throw some great rooster tails. Cheers to dirt and rocks in your spur gear.

RC Racer
    Thanks, the grass comes through the duct and gets caught on the motor, I'll make up a filter with some outerwares material to cover the entry and still allow airflow. This thing sure does leave a trail with those wheels but I'm yet to have any mesh issues from rock yet, the first time it happens I'll make something to cover the area. I'm in the car on the way to the track for a few days testing with the truggy wheels and a few new mods, I'll beat the snot out of it, get some footage and if it holds up and is worth typing about I'll update.
    http://www.youtube.com/profile.php?do=editpassword/1millzee?feature=mhum