RC Champion

AMP-RC Raceway in Green Bay, WI (Racing every Thursday!)

What's up guys,

It's year 4 of AMP RC raceway and this summer we're opening it up for racing every Thursday. The drivers stand is up and we're ready for action! Come one, come all! It's not a huge group yet but growing. The most popular style of trucks out here is short course, particularly 4wd. The track is not the biggest in the world but I do all I can to keep it smooth, plant-free, professional and well groomed. We start the action on Thursday afternoons around 3-4.

It's free (unless you'd like to make a donation ) so why wouldn't you come? If you've never raced before, no problem. You'll be amazed at how fun it is Kids and teens are welcome as well. Anyone who's a good driver can compete, regardless of vehicle.

Come join us for some awesome RC action every Thursday! This is a good group of guys. Plans are in the works for money races, night races, a new track and other events. So come hang out and work on trucks with us, enjoy some beverages (I like to ask that everyone brings something to share), friendly competition and camaraderie as we beat up on the track and trucks while trying to beat each other and the fastest lap time!!

If you're in the area, like the track page on facebook and keep up with us there.
    https://www.facebook.com/AmpRcRaceway
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

RC poster
    Wish it wasn't a 2 hour drive one way.

RC Champion
    Haha It's worth it, it's worth it! lol, wish you were closer. Are you Mike?

Not all the pipes are down because we ran out of stakes, so it doesn't look as complete as it can, but here are some pics.

Panoramic from the stand.

Drivers stand itself.

RC poster
    Yes I'm mike if it was on a Friday or Saturday id probably make a trip up there. Looks like a decent set up.

RC Champion
    Wasps and mosquitoes are dead, and we will be racing under the lights this Thursday! Come on out!

We'll be cooking out this time as well Come hang out and get a brat!
    Last edited by SirSlash4x4; 08-01-2012 at 12:27 PM.