RC poster

Question Which radio system?? dx3c, dx2s, dx3s

Which radio system?? dx3c, dx2s, dx3s
    i have a stampede 4x4 and a rustler and i have wanting to use it for both cars so which one do you think will be the best for me?? thanks

RC Racer
    If they are both on the factory 2.4ghz system, you dont need to buy a new controller.

RC Competitor
    i agree with highdollarrustler. all you would have to do is relink them every time you wanted to use the other one so theres no reason for buying more then one Tx for your cars if there all 2.4ghz

RC poster
    i only have one factory control and it is broke so i need a new one anyways and i want a spektrum control.
    so what do u think??

RC Competitor
    I run the dx3r but it's a bit overkill for a basher. I'd say the dx2s or the 3s. The 3c is pretty stripped. You might find a 3s cheaper on eBay from a parts chopper from a new losi kit. If you don't need the 3rd channel go for the 2s.

RC poster
    can you explain what the number of channels mean.

RC Competitor
    Sure, 2 channel radios have 1 channel for steering, and one channel for throttle. 3 channel radios have another channel for something else. I used a 3rd channel for a dig unit on a crawler. On my Pede 4x4 the 3rd channel turns my lights on and off. The more channels you have the more things you can control from the remote.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jailbird View Post
    Sure, 2 channel radios have 1 channel for steering, and one channel for throttle. 3 channel radios have another channel for something else. I used a 3rd channel for a dig unit on a crawler. On my Pede 4x4 the 3rd channel turns my lights on and off. The more channels you have the more things you can control from the remote.
    Alright i know I want a 3channel! So now it is between a dx3c or a dx3s! So what do y'all think now?

RC Racer
    if you dont need telemetry get the 3c it has plenty of features

RC Racer
    dx3c is the radio I am buying. Awesome features for the price. Lots of buttons and channel mixing options, and a 3 position button.

RC poster
    alright thanks guys i am getting the dx3c!!! sometime next month my dad is going to get it for me!!!! **** YEAH!!!!