RC Qualifier
    My mini E-Revo.net and the BIG ERevo.net

RC Qualifier
    Wow...that was actually really entertaining, thanks for posting! some observations, very obvious to most...

Anyone notice how high the bow was running in some of the footage? It looked like all he needed to do was shift the batteries forward, I am guessing he had some "bricks" for Lipo's and they were all the way at the aft location! no wonder he was getting airborne when he tried to gun it to WOT. The wind, plus wave heights plus aft battery = airborne spartan! I loved how he decided to add some ballast, I wonder if it dawned on him to shift them forward first to see if that would do it...I would guess probably not!

I wish we had shows like that here on TV in the USA, that british blonde was smoking hot!

Also...that Venom KOS seemed slow compared to the Spartan. Did you see that lead he had over the other boat towards the end before he flipped? But like so much with this boat, it was too good to be true and the instability led to its demise, and the loss of the race!! SAD!
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-19-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: post merge

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jetnfast View Post
    Wow...that was actually really entertaining, thanks for posting! some observations, very obvious to most...

Anyone notice how high the bow was running in some of the footage? It looked like all he needed to do was shift the batteries forward, I am guessing he had some "bricks" for Lipo's and they were all the way at the aft location! no wonder he was getting airborne when he tried to gun it to WOT. The wind, plus wave heights plus aft battery = airborne spartan! I loved how he decided to add some ballast, I wonder if it dawned on him to shift them forward first to see if that would do it...I would guess probably not!

I wish we had shows like that here on TV in the USA, that british blonde was smoking hot!

Also...that Venom KOS seemed slow compared to the Spartan. Did you see that lead he had over the other boat towards the end before he flipped? But like so much with this boat, it was too good to be true and the instability led to its demise, and the loss of the race!! SAD!
    Would have been way better if they used some Rc boat's that can actually handle those waves
    Last edited by 67Mustang; 07-19-2012 at 10:51 PM.

RC Qualifier
    hahahahaha that race wasn't real!
    Xo-1
    Pede 4x4 PE - Slash 4x4 PE
    Miss Geico Boat