Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New bl system

RC Champion
    Just kidding.Keep your cool.Breath in threw the nose and out the mouth.You will run it to all kinds of lets say different people in you life that get under your skin.Just blow them off If you can.Sometimes mother nature take over.(short fuse)
    The older you get the fuse seem to get longer.Part of growing up i guess.

+1 on that you will meet lots of people that make you want to crush them but you will be the better man just to smile and walk away dude woo saa
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Yep I know, I'll keep my cool I'd never do something like that but I do hope I could beat him at a race, he thinks losi is better! He races there short course trucks because he thinks there better thanks slashes and slash 4x4s lol.

He a loser but I'd never fight.
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Well guys i got the motor now im justed waiting for super slow china to send the esc i swear there slow for the past five days its sayed the orgin post is preparing to ship it, and tthat the expected delivery should be here on the 8th or 14th

RC Qualifier
    I know that feeling. Been waiting for my replacement ESC for a couple of weeks now. Best thing to do is to find something to keep your mind busy so that your not always thinking about when the mailman is arriving.
    4WD MonsterMutt WPSC8:4Pole 3400kV | GOT DIRT?

RC Qualifier
    Yep i know but i got to choses think about work or use it with the slow system, it will be here sooner than i think i hope maybe wensday but proly not

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123