Exclamation Discribe Traxxasland.

Well, the title says it all. Here's a starter: Rivers of Nitro, pine nuts are locking nuts, the beach is made of steel hallow balls, trees grow A-Arms and pushrods, perfect Red Bud, Crandon, and Chicagoland Speedways for every scale, Traxxastown USA hobby stores around every corner, Maxx Cable branches, LiPo fruits, @ resturants, there is a Dirt Track while you're waiting for food, and charging ports for a E-Z Peak Plus with a concrete area for LiPos.
    And there he goes with the carbon...

haha that is funny would be cool and nice. someone has a large imaginnation
    Living life.

RC Racer
    free slash repairs for anyone under 15!!!!! dirt oval and dirt oval bodies made custom for 5$ a piece a set of dirt oval tires mounted for 5$ a piece. mike jenkins has his truck available for test driving, and you can skip school and become a mechanic and race driver and yadda yadda yadda
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21

Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    haha that is funny would be cool and nice. someone has a large imaginnation
    THX. I do have a wild imagination, even more so at night. That's when I brew up video ideas.

RC Qualifier
    lipo's sprouting out of the ground
    "That don't make NO sense!"

RC Qualifier
    The animals are Traxxas R/Cs!
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Qualifier
    Traxxas dish wheeles are the plates and bowls
    Rc...my wallet hates it...but my brain loves it

T-maxx's are black bears, revo's are grizzly bears, and stampede's are foxes, and slash's are wolfs, and rally's are squirrels, moster jam's are badgers, blast's are fish, spartan's are sharks, and xo-1's are falcons, and rustler's are racoons! LOL
    Manager at LHS ~7 Years. I've seen some stuff lol

RC Champion
    what about summits ? mountian goat

what about summits ? mountian goat
    LOL I didn't think of that one@

Wow, these are funny! "Summit mountain goats!"

RC Racer
    Sounds like everyone is getting into brony territory

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Every magazine/newspaper sold is from one of the rc brands, and the latest truck release is treated just as big as the release of each apple i-device.
    Land of the free?

RC Racer
    Lipos sprout from the ground like tomatoes. Parts grow on trees. It rains body pins. Northern Hemisphere=offroad heaven southern hemisphere=onroad heaven. There is free air every 100 square yards to blow off your truck after every run. Instead of water you drive through electrical contact cleaner so you get a cleansing of electronics instead of destruction. Swamps of diff and shock oil. Oceans of Nitro. Every year your truck evolves to the new model. Instead of buying you have to catch your r/c Slashes are squirrels Rallies are field mice The Ken Block and Kyle bush models are dwarf hamsters. Slash 4x4s and slayers are chinchillas Summits are Husky Sled dogs. THe Revos are the Lions. The stampedes are like small dogs. And the Maxx's make up the deer family. The xo1 is the rare bald eagle. Nitro 4tecs make up the ravens. The spartans and blasts are the fish and dolphins
    Slash, Ken Block Fiesta
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

/\ LOL! Best one yet! /\

Lipos sprout from the ground like tomatoes. Parts grow on trees. It rains body pins. Northern Hemisphere=offroad heaven southern hemisphere=onroad heaven. There is free air every 100 square yards to blow off your truck after every run. Instead of water you drive through electrical contact cleaner so you get a cleansing of electronics instead of destruction. Swamps of diff and shock oil. Oceans of Nitro. Every year your truck evolves to the new model. Instead of buying you have to catch your r/c Slashes are squirrels Rallies are field mice The Ken Block and Kyle bush models are dwarf hamsters. Slash 4x4s and slayers are chinchillas Summits are Husky Sled dogs. THe Revos are the Lions. The stampedes are like small dogs. And the Maxx's make up the deer family. The xo1 is the rare bald eagle. Nitro 4tecs make up the ravens. The spartans and blasts are the fish and dolphins
    +1 ^ Best one!

RC Qualifier
    you begin where professor RC lets you choose 1 of 3 RC's, a rally car, a short course truck or a truggy/truck. It begins as a 1/36 scale and as you train your RC's to battle others it will evolve from a 1/36 to 1/24 to 1/18 to 1/16 to 1/10 to 1/8 to 1/5 scale. Mid journey you will have to make the tough decision if your baby should evolve into nitro or brushless. Traxxas TQ radios are like poke'balls if you can bind a new RC you have captured it, legendary RC's can't be caught without a TQi with docking base AND apple device attached. Gym leaders have RC tracks on different terrain and in the elite four you're racing for pink slips.
    I like turtles.

RC Qualifier
    The streets are made of broken wheels/tires, the leaves on trees are TraxxasBucks (common currency in the area) every hobby store knows you by name and orders parts before you break them (they know the future?!), all the windows are made of lexan, the only religion is Mikeligion, there is a track in everyone's basement and their driveway is a track. All the older R/Cs (vintage) have a retirement home, and Mike Jenkins owns 1,000,000,000,000,000 TraxxasStores worldwide.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Qualifier
    this is the wierdest thread i've come across. Lol.

RC Qualifier
    one traxxas store per city, and if you get around the short coure track ur ontree is free!track as far as the eye can see,showin off to aqll your buds, then you find ice, good thing i haved studs,
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas117 View Post
    this is the wierdest thread i've come across. Lol.
    This is one of the coolest I've come across lol!
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

^^^ Thanks! More: Above every printer there is a decal printer.
    - The RCX is always there exept the annual US one.
    -Live TORC coverage is on 24/7.
    - In museums of art there are the best Traxxas bashing pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Meebert View Post
    you begin where professor RC lets you choose 1 of 3 RC's, a rally car, a short course truck or a truggy/truck. It begins as a 1/36 scale and as you train your RC's to battle others it will evolve from a 1/36 to 1/24 to 1/18 to 1/16 to 1/10 to 1/8 to 1/5 scale. Mid journey you will have to make the tough decision if your baby should evolve into nitro or brushless. Traxxas TQ radios are like poke'balls if you can bind a new RC you have captured it, legendary RC's can't be caught without a TQi with docking base AND apple device attached. Gym leaders have RC tracks on different terrain and in the elite four you're racing for pink slips.
    Lol I see you like you Pokemon
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL