RC Racer

Thumbs up Thank you! Please read!!!

This is THE best forum. ever. about anything. you guys taught me things for exactly 1 year today that helped my slash survive. today you guys motivated me to take apart my transmission, clean it, find a junk bearing (my big issue) and gave me lots of confidence to take things apart that i did not have before. so i just wanted to say, THANK YOU!
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21

I'm not a pro by a long shot and I also have learned a lot on here. There are a ton of guys with a lot of knowledge and all of them are willing to help. Thats what makes this forum so awesome
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Qualifier
    This makes me smile. How much has this hobby changed, when I got started you really had no option but to build it yourself.

I think it also shows how important it is to find out how your RC works if you want to enjoy it long term.

RC Qualifier
    i remember the days when you had a wire attached from your remote to your rc.... nowadays we have 100mph+ out of the box cars, cars with remote locking differentials, parts to make your rc litterally indestructible, telemetry and gps for rc's, etc... i know i haven't been apart of this forum for as long as you guys have, but i have learned alot here, and i also got up the confidence to buy a e-revo and a summit- thanks everyone
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

Ya, I been on other fourms, but this one is BY FAR the best, and most friendlyest (If that's a word LOL) Thanks Double G, Nitronaught, and everyone else for helping me get through my "rough" nitro learning experince. Thanks for all of the help! Well, one thing I wish this fourm had is a avatar! I wish I could get a picture by my name... Without waiting for 3000 posts...
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 08-01-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Manager at LHS ~7 Years. I've seen some stuff lol

RC Qualifier
    I saved a bunch of money by switching to Traxxas
    Traxxas Slash 2wd and Thunder Tiger Tomahawk Vx

I'm glad you got help here. I've gotten so many good ideas off this forum.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Champion
    The Traxxas comunity forum IS the best place to obtain 99.99 % of the information you need to do just about anything in rc cars, trucks, boats etc., nitro to elect. Great site for everyone!!!
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Champion
    That is great to hear Martin, glad you could use all the good experience and advice that is shared here, lots and lots and lots of combined years of experience all in one place

RC Champion
    Yea great place to become experienced.
    Yes, I drive an electric converted Nitro Hawk.