RC Racer

Missed you Guys at Mid Ohio!

Missed seeing the Traxxas guys at the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid Ohio Sports Car Course this year! What gives. Are you coming next year?

Traxxas Employee TraxxasMacgyver's Avatar
    Hey vtxnitro here is a full list of the events we are currently attending. Hopefully something is close to you in the near future!

https://traxxas.com/events

Thank you for information appreciate that!
    mejortorrent

The "full list of events" consists of a single location...lol. Is it possible for Traxxas to list more than one event at a time? For example, say, at least the next 6 months worth? Or, is Las Vegas actually the only place Traxxas will be at during the next 6 months?

If you want to be "competitive"...and, by that, I'm not just referring to racing, as I also mean sales, sponsorships, just making yourselves known, etc...you need to be at more events. Take a look at Losi, Associated, XRAY, Pro-Line, AKA, STRC, etc, and you'll find them appearing at not only the regional & national events, but they also send people to many of the large local events.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    The "full list of events" consists of a single location...lol. Is it possible for Traxxas to list more than one event at a time? For example, say, at least the next 6 months worth? Or, is Las Vegas actually the only place Traxxas will be at during the next 6 months?

If you want to be "competitive"...and, by that, I'm not just referring to racing, as I also mean sales, sponsorships, just making yourselves known, etc...you need to be at more events. Take a look at Losi, Associated, XRAY, Pro-Line, AKA, STRC, etc, and you'll find them appearing at not only the regional & national events, but they also send people to many of the large local events.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    I couldn't agree more! In 2011 I was dead broke but got tickets (for free) to an NHRA event where I saw Traxxas for the first time. I was truly impressed. Fast forward to today....I can afford their cars now and I do...but had I not seen them and had they not made an impression who knows which company I would have started buying from. That event was the one and only time I ever heard of Traxxas.
    Last edited by USMC1984; 09-24-2019 at 10:22 AM.