RC Champion

My First EMaxx and brushless truck

I'm a big nitro fan, but I bought a brushless Emaxx over the past few months i've changed a few parts out, figured i'd make a thread to show what i broke and maybe get some input as this is new to me.

I'm running Tunigy **** tech 5 ah 35-70c been great so far they don't get to hot considering how hot it is outside, I added velcro straps to hold them done, seems to be better on the battery. Next year i'll have 6600 65-130c hardcase packs.

First thing after about 5 mins i shredded the stock tires, added some pro line trencher X, i'm now running bad lands on 1/2" offset wheels, truck wheelies less and dont flip as easy anymore.

I then added the traxxas steel shafts center and wheels as I twisted my 2 rears off

Although the rubber boots are useless.

I added some integy evo 5 bulk heads and stainless pins, I broke a lot of pins, been fine so far.

I then added a fan to the motor and ran it to a receiver

Fits perfect here.

Other than that I just have a few small items like bumper and ford raptor body with aluminum pull through plate.

Heres my 2 trucks at the pit, I'll add more pics later and some updates.

RC Champion

RC Enthusiast
    Nice. I just got my emaxx recently too and I've been thinking of getting that heat sink and fan. How much cooler does your motor run with that on?

RC Champion
    I keep forgetting my temp gun to actually find out, but it still gets really hot, I'll take it with me today and I need to add some punch control the truck can be hard to handle sometimes where its so touchy and sensitive on the first 10% throttle