RC Champion

Short Video of My MERV Doing Standing and Rolling Backflips

Just another short video, this time on the pavement doing some standing and rolling backflips with just a quick blip of the throttle. I can do it at higher speeds if I tighten the slipper a bit more. The sparks are from the titanium skid plate and the drivetrain is all stock. It's powered by a Castle MMP ESC and NEU 1110/1Y motor.

Last edited by airmaxx23; 08-26-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Qualifier
    what spur/pinion? what lipos?

awesome backflips
    My mini E-Revo.net and the BIG ERevo.net

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    looks sweet ! hard on those diffs maybe stock drive train absorbs some of the impact.
    with my old 6000kv combo i did a back flip at about 40 and wasted both brand new diffs i think that was the last back flip i have done

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    looks sweet ! hard on those diffs maybe stock drive train absorbs some of the impact.
    with my old 6000kv combo i did a back flip at about 40 and wasted both brand new diffs i think that was the last back flip i have done
    They seem to be holding up fine, they are the stock diffs that came with the truck that I shimmed before I even drove it the first time. The stock drive shafts have some rotational flex to the so they do help absorb some of the shock to the drivetrain.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.