Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOer View Post
    Its a Possibility have to decided what i want for the car exactly.
    If you don't want to fork out the money for a Procharger, these are what I would do.

Throttle body
    3.73 gears (if you haven't already changed the gearing)
    And maybe some more exterior mods, that'll add a few more hp

One other thing, cams would be a good mod but I can't seem to find anything for the v6.
    Slash 4x4 LCG+(rolling)HCG, Slash 2wd(raptor)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sean1214 View Post
    If you don't want to fork out the money for a Procharger, these are what I would do.

Throttle body

One other thing, cams would be a good mod but I can't seem to find anything for the v6.
    You see thats the thing, it would cost About $1250 for the tune and gears installed(I want 4.10 gears) or just go straight to the Procharger for about $5500. I just dont know yet. I think I may get some different grilles also
    Xo-1
    Pede 4x4 PE - Slash 4x4 PE
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Enthusiast
    come on u guys a mustang really isnt that powerful for instance i no a girl whos 1st car was an audi come on let the kid get wat he wants

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydog View Post
    come on u guys a mustang really isnt that powerful for instance i no a girl whos 1st car was an audi come on let the kid get wat he wants
    I already got the car haha!
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Champion
    You see thats the thing, it would cost About $1250 for the tune and gears installed(I want 4.10 gears) or just go straight to the Procharger for about $5500. I just dont know yet. I think I may get some different grilles also
    I think you are going to have to do the tune for the procharger too so add that cost on, I think if you can keep your foot off the floor gears will actually hurt your gas mileage more, but if it was my mustang I wouldn't give a crud about gas mileage.

RC Qualifier
    What do you mean in the show?
    The mustang show lol sorry for not explaining more!

RC Qualifier

Throttle body

What exterior part would add hp?!

RC Qualifier
    I think you are going to have to do the tune for the procharger too so add that cost on, I think if you can keep your foot off the floor gears will actually hurt your gas mileage more, but if it was my mustang I wouldn't give a crud about gas mileage.
    Yes I know I have that included in the $5500 price. And I really dont care about milage haha.

Quote Originally Posted by johnzillia54 View Post
    What exterior part would add hp?!
    Haha he was just joking man.
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Qualifier
    Just remember to keep it drivable. 4.10 gears and a supercharger sound good now but be sure it's the right move. I know quite a few people who have performance mods to their cars to the point where it's not even practical to drive and they end up parking it most of the time.

RC Qualifier
    Yes I know I have that included in the $5500 price. And I really dont care about milage haha.
    And honestly it might not hurt your mileage too bad cause if you look at the corvette zr1 it gets like 30 mpg and it has 638 hp and its supercharged! But the only way to know is try it lol!

Haha he was just joking man.
    Hahaha okay I was makin sure!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by F-R Racing View Post
    Just remember to keep it drivable. 4.10 gears and a supercharger sound good now but be sure it's the right move. I know quite a few people who have performance mods to their cars to the point where it's not even practical to drive and they end up parking it most of the time.
    And that's totally true!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by F-R Racing View Post
    I was trying to decide which one that I wanted either gears or supercharger. And if I want my car to end up like that.
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Qualifier
    I was trying to decide which one that I wanted either gears or supercharger. And if I want my car to end up like that.
    I don't think just a supercharger would make it to where you don't wanna drive it!!

RC Champion
    Hellion is also making a turbocharger I believe, I think you can run up to the low 400hp's safely, and this turbocharger can supposedly put out up to 700hp.

RC Qualifier
    Hellion is also making a turbocharger I believe, I think you can run up to the low 400hp's safely, and this turbocharger can supposedly put out up to 700hp.
    Well 700hp would be sweet but it would tempt me too much too release the horses lol!!! And I think 400hp is sweet too!! But it's up to YOLOer!!!! But he should keep us updated on what he will do to the car next!!!!!

RC Champion
    16 years old be prepared to pay HIGH INSURANCE.
    Take Responsibility do not text and drive.

RC Champion
    NICE looking mustang i like the blue....good choice on the V6 should get good gas milage, whats the pony package conist of?
    Take Responsibility do not text and drive.

RC Qualifier
    Its already out and overpriced

Quote Originally Posted by johnzillia54 View Post
    Well 700hp would be sweet but it would tempt me too much too release the horses lol!!! And I think 400hp is sweet too!! But it's up to YOLOer!!!! But he should keep us updated on what he will do to the car next!!!!!
    Sure will!

Quote Originally Posted by GlowThunder View Post
    NICE looking mustang i like the blue....good choice on the V6 should get good gas milage, whats the pony package conist of?
    The wheels, spoiler, stripes and floor mats
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Champion
    Its already out and overpriced
    Now that I checked their website I see that, oh well.

RC Champion

Its gonna be a hit!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Hello everyone, I don't get around much in the Traxxas Alley, but this seemed like an interesting thread. I loved reading this thread because it was like a story unfolding, a little page by page story with peoples inputs . Anyways, I am also 15 now, and I got my first car a few weeks ago. I got a brand new Chevy Equinox 2LT with upgraded 3.6L V6 and AWD. I love it! I'm also turning 16 in October and then I can finally drive to school and back. My dad has a red 2002 Lexus SC430 Convertible with a 4.3L V8 (300hp in a tiny 2 door sports convertible? Yes Please!) which he says he'll let me take to school and on dates Anyways I was looking into mustangs, challengers, and camaros, but considering living in Alberta, Canada where the snow piles up higher than the door, I really wanted an SUV or a truck. I thought a truck would be cool, but gas would cost a lot so I got an SUV. I got a great deal on the Chevy though ($5,000 off year end sales) and yeah, that's basically my story.

I may post some pictures when I transfer them from my camera to my computer! Sweet ride though YOLOer!

RC Qualifier

Its gonna be a hit!!!!
    I dont like it, looks more like a sedan now!

Quote Originally Posted by vladsly View Post
    Hello everyone, I don't get around much in the Traxxas Alley, but this seemed like an interesting thread. I loved reading this thread because it was like a story unfolding, a little page by page story with peoples inputs . Anyways, I am also 15 now, and I got my first car a few weeks ago. I got a brand new Chevy Equinox 2LT with upgraded 3.6L V6 and AWD. I love it! I'm also turning 16 in October and then I can finally drive to school and back. My dad has a red 2002 Lexus SC430 Convertible with a 4.3L V8 (300hp in a tiny 2 door sports convertible? Yes Please!) which he says he'll let me take to school and on dates Anyways I was looking into mustangs, challengers, and camaros, but considering living in Alberta, Canada where the snow piles up higher than the door, I really wanted an SUV or a truck. I thought a truck would be cool, but gas would cost a lot so I got an SUV. I got a great deal on the Chevy though ($5,000 off year end sales) and yeah, that's basically my story.

I may post some pictures when I transfer them from my camera to my computer! Sweet ride though YOLOer!
    Thanks man! youll enjoy it!
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Champion
    I dont like it, looks more like a sedan now!!
    Which also gives it an Aston Martin look, so I like it. I think they just need to make the upper grille smaller so it doesn't look like a fusion.

RC Racer
    Which also gives it an Aston Martin look, so I like it. I think they just need to make the upper grille smaller so it doesn't look like a fusion.
    Please don't insult an Aston Martin like that... I know its all taped up but it looks horrible.

RC Qualifier

They need to do that!
    Xo-1
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Racer

They need to do that!
    Your being serious?!?! Hope they don't do that looks like eurotrash not a American muscle car. Big

RC poster

I'ts looking like this is getting WAY off topic now doesn't it? NN

Time to move on I do believe.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567