As many may have noticed... I havent been around much. My interest in RC goes through ups and downs. It always has. This time ive been smart enough NOT to sell off ALL my gear and vehicles... the tide will turn and ill be back just as big as last time. But for now, a young daughter, another on the way, house for sale and tons of work have just occupied too much of my time.

BUT... I check back here from time to time. Somehow I must have missed the release of this new car. Im always toying around with on-road cars. But I never seem to settle on anything. Even my Revo GT wasnt enough to peak my interest. I think it was simply because it was so limited to onroad. I always like my 1/16 Rallys... ive had about 15 of them. But their size really limited how much I could use them around here. Pavement is always dirty...

Now, a 1/10 rally... thats interesting. On/off road, fast, common parts, long travel, cool looks. Im sure with a set of street tires it would be a great drifter also. I like that the major components are all proven parts so you know it will work out of the box.

Im going to keep my eye on these things. Ill be in michigan at the end of the month. If they are released and availiable by then I may just pick one up... blue/white of course.

Somehow traxxas is always doing something new that keeps bringing me back for more. How do you do that Traxxas...