Question Is the center diff a waste of time for me?

I been seeing a lot that the center diff will detonate under 6s power. That's all I use unfortunately. I don't even own a 2s battery. Is it so weak that it will melt itself under one battery cycle, or does it usually take multiple runs? Sucks I ordered it with my trans upgrade kit. I ordered the Hot Racing aluminum trans casing, Boca orange seal bearings, and center diff. Last question, is there a way to make the diff stronger to withstand 6s power? At this point I feel like just throwing the center diff in the trash when I get it. :/

RC Racer

Center Diff

Quote Originally Posted by Fueler941 View Post
    I been seeing a lot that the center diff will detonate under 6s power. That's all I use unfortunately. I don't even own a 2s battery. Is it so weak that it will melt itself under one battery cycle, or does it usually take multiple runs? Sucks I ordered it with my trans upgrade kit. I ordered the Hot Racing aluminum trans casing, Boca orange seal bearings, and center diff. Last question, is there a way to make the diff stronger to withstand 6s power? At this point I feel like just throwing the center diff in the trash when I get it. :/
    IMO Adding a center diff to your brushless e-revo will make in more controllable with 6s lipo by keep more power to all the wheel's and it will help keep the front end down abit at faster speeds.It will also help make the front and rear diff stronger.The way i drive (hard bashing) i had a hard time keeping diff alive,so when i bought a br e-revo for my son i had my LHS put a center diff in it and it helped a ton with keeping diffs in the truck.If you have one bought for it anyway ,put in ,you'll be glad you did

Thanks for the input jon v. I'm glad I didnt waste my money. I just been hearing that ill destory the center diff on 6s, but if it's holding up for you on 6s I'll have to try it out at least!.