Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19

    Revo's (novarossi .28 rex legend and LRP zr.32)

    This is just to show what I do to 2 of my revo's :

    Novarossi .28 rex legend with THS big block tune pipe

    LRP zr.32 with THS block tune pipe

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    379
    My buddy runs the OS .28XZ in his, and man the power difference is insane. I hear the LRP .32 Motors make good power as well, any running vids?
    Slash Ultimate, HW XR8 SCT Pro/3660 SD-G2 4300 KV

  3. #3
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    241
    couple of Brushless killers right there

  4. #4
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssRC View Post
    My buddy runs the OS .28XZ in his, and man the power difference is insane. I hear the LRP .32 Motors make good power as well, any running vids?
    https://youtu.be/gCSTQwBi9V8 still running factory setting

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    How easy is it to mount those motors ?

    Could they be mounted in a T-Maxx

  6. #6
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcG View Post
    How easy is it to mount those motors ?

    Could they be mounted in a T-Maxx
    Need some modifications on the chassis, it's very easy, I don't know if you can put on t-max, you can look on you tube

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    236
    can you give more specifics on them? what mount did you use? 1/10 scale clutch? rotostart?

  8. #8
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmonk View Post
    can you give more specifics on them? what mount did you use? 1/10 scale clutch? rotostart?
    Both of my car using roto starter, using STRC clutch kit and using traxxas (stock) clutch bell, and I am using traxxas big block engine mount.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandsiringo View Post
    Both of my car using roto starter, using STRC clutch kit and using traxxas (stock) clutch bell, and I am using traxxas big block engine mount.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Both clear the a arm ok? Did you have to move the tranny forward or anything? also how do you like the novarossi? Im thinking about getting one myself for my bog block build.
    Last edited by chipmonk; 01-19-2018 at 12:12 PM.

  10. #10
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmonk View Post
    Both clear the a arm ok? Did you have to move the tranny forward or anything? also how do you like the novarossi? Im thinking about getting one myself for my bog block build.
    Both i need to trim upper rear arm little bit, yes I need to move my transmission forward that because I am using 1/8 scale clutch bell, I like novarossi easy to tune but the LRP is kind of pain the butt to tune but when you get to tune right everything is gonna be smooth on the LRP

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandsiringo View Post
    Both i need to trim upper rear arm little bit, yes I need to move my transmission forward that because I am using 1/8 scale clutch bell, I like novarossi easy to tune but the LRP is kind of pain the butt to tune but when you get to tune right everything is gonna be smooth on the LRP

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    How does the novarossi feel compared to the lrp in terms of power and rpms?

  12. #12
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmonk View Post
    How does the novarossi feel compared to the lrp in terms of power and rpms?
    I like LRP than nova

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandsiringo View Post
    I like LRP than nova

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    But again nova has 4.6 and LRP has 5.9

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandsiringo View Post
    This is just to show what I do to 2 of my revo's :

    Novarossi .28 rex legend with THS big block tune pipe

    LRP zr.32 with THS block tune pipe

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Which model THS big block pipe is on the novarossi 28.8 engine?

  15. #15
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasrevo10394 View Post
    Which model THS big block pipe is on the novarossi 28.8 engine?
    https://thsracing.com/shop?olsPage=p...exhaust-system

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandsiringo View Post
    https://thsracing.com/shop?olsPage=p...exhaust-system

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Thank You.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •