Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RC Qualifier

Replacement rotor blades ETA?

Has anyone been in contact with traxxas and received an ETA on the replacement rotor blade sets (TRA 6225/6226)? I bought a $5 set on ebay and you can tell the ends of the blades are not the same as the traxxas ones (flat vs oval). I have not tested them out yet to see if they actually work or not.
    E Revo brushless, XO-1, Nitro 4 tec 3.3, HPI RS4

There are different quadcopters on the market of about the same size as the QR-1. I have only seen two types of blades, that ones with the square ends and the ones with the rounded ends. I ordered a set of both to see how they work.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    There are different quadcopters on the market of about the same size as the QR-1. I have only seen two types of blades, that ones with the square ends and the ones with the rounded ends. I ordered a set of both to see how they work.
    Can you post a link to the different blades you ordered? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBOTI74 View Post
    Can you post a link to the different blades you ordered? Thanks
    Nah, that wouldn't be appreciated I'm afraid.

RC Enthusiast
    Copy that. I didn't think about what I was asking. Actually, I was really thinking it would help to keep these birds in the air if we had something to hold the guys over till the replacement blades were available but I fully understand where Traxxas and the Mods are coming from. Bad for business..

Replacement blades should be available around the end of December. I have heard this from the LHS and from Traxxas.

Most or at least many of your posts in this forum are walking a very fine line. I urge you to remember this is the Traxxas forum meant for support of Traxxas products. You have been cautioned on this subject before yet you continue to push the line, please show some respect for our host and the forum rules rather than try to push the line.
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 12-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    Most or at least many of your posts in this forum are walking a very fine line. I urg3e you to remember this is the Traxxas forum meant for support of Traxxas products. You have been cautioned on this subject before yet you continue to push the line, please show some respect for our host and the forum rules rather than try to push the line.
    Geesh, I do my utter best to stick to the rules and try to help people here. But if all or many of my posts are interpreted this way, I will stop doing that.