RC Enthusiast

Tires for my ground surface

I have the Traxxas Talon tires which I find aren't that great on the surface I run on offroad. I love offroad and bashing
    Here's a link to the place I run at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF3Sjts5UoM&list=UU-m5vuyf3lH02ouKmRApEDg&index=1

I'm looking to get proline calibers or snipers. or maybe badlands but the ground seems hard packed with light dust/dirt on top. Can anyone see the video and expand and inform me on which type of tire treads I should get?

RC Qualifier
    Pro-Line Moab tires are good, IMO.

RC Enthusiast
    Do they even still make those? I never seem to find them on towerhobbies or prolines website in 2.2's

RC Qualifier
    Awesome video brings me back to when I was a teenager bashing in the woods with all my friends. I had some of the greatest times bashing around with my friends like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwiff757 View Post
    I have the Traxxas Talon tires which I find aren't that great on the surface I run on offroad. I love offroad and bashing
    Here's a link to the place I run at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF3Sjts5UoM&list=UU-m5vuyf3lH02ouKmRApEDg&index=1

I'm looking to get proline calibers or snipers. or maybe badlands but the ground seems hard packed with light dust/dirt on top. Can anyone see the video and expand and inform me on which type of tire treads I should get?

RC Qualifier
    The best tire for the place you run would be a small pin style tire. I tried them all. Panther Komodo dragon or there panther stud. That style works the best in your condtion theres also 2 styles of proline that works great also. Check them out, check out the style of tire so you get the idea of what to look for.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the input, ive never heard of panther tires but they seem to be basically just like the proline tires i was looking at. I was curious about the proline calibers and sniper tires but wasnt sure which was better or what kind of compound to get them in m2 m3 or m4

RC Qualifier
    you want the softest compund
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwiff757 View Post
    Thanks for the input, ive never heard of panther tires but they seem to be basically just like the proline tires i was looking at. I was curious about the proline calibers and sniper tires but wasnt sure which was better or what kind of compound to get them in m2 m3 or m4

RC Competitor
    I need Some good on road Tires for my Jato 3.3, any suggestions? I spin to much with the anacondas

RC Qualifier
    I use proline road rages and jaco foams. I still spin the rears on take off even with revo 20/40 gears.
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

If you want to increase your ground clearance (most JATO owners do...) then go with MOAB, Badlands, or Mashers. I always loved the MOAB tires, and your terrain looks pretty ideal for the larger meats of the MOAB tires.
    Learn by doing

RC Qualifier
    I second the Proline Moabs. Great tires. I had them on a 2.5 Jato and now on my nitro Rustler.
    Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks guys, do they still make moabs for the jato?
    Because i never see them on towerhobbies or proline's website.

Can someone link me to them where you can purchase them?
    Otherwise i think i have to go with badlands

RC Competitor
    I need some good on road tire my anacondas spin tooooo much

RC Qualifier
    I dont think proline makes the moab in 2.2 anymore. Could be wrong. Check out fleabay I've seen some on there.

As for the anacondas spinning, buy some proline road rages. Best onroad tire I have used.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody wheels View Post
    I dont think proline makes the moab in 2.2 anymore. Could be wrong. Check out fleabay I've seen some on there.

As for the anacondas spinning, buy some proline road rages. Best onroad tire I have used.
    Road rages are super good.