Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Lol the Viper setup is actually coming out of that car for now. Its too expensive to waste on a MERV. I might put a different 540 motor in there but for now its going back to the stock brushless setup.

RC Qualifier
    So today more parts arrived and I just love pulling packages out of the mailbox..

I fished putting the shorter A-arms on the rear and installed the tie rods. At this point I realized that I will definitely need adjustable links, the molded ones won't work. I'm excited to get it out to the carpet track soon and run it around in the novice class. The last two things that I need to do is shorten the shocks again and find constant velocity drive shafts from Traxxas for the fiesta, mustang, rally or slash. I had the longer ones for the Revo so those wont work anymore. Im also thinking about getting the Ford Raptor truck body for this Revo. Here are some pics for you to see the progress.

Here is the truck with the longer A-arms in the rear before I replaced them.

Here is where the truck is now.

Quick! Someone help me find this T-Maxx a new home. He is just being all rowdy and doing nasty things to this defenseless Revo.. I mean look at that aggression! No seriously, tell your friends, T-Maxx needs to go..

Spooning? :weird:

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Sure is!

RC Qualifier
    Lol idk why that just looks funny..

RC Qualifier
    I would love to give your T a home, but two is a couple, and three is a crowd PS. Love your builds! Been lurking on this Viper build for a while!

RC Qualifier
    T/E-Maxx's tend to attract the smaller kind. Ive noticed that a lot of people who have a larger truck tend to have a small one as well. IDK where the appeal is but its there..

How about a little VTA action? Minus the VTA body obviously..

Last edited by cooleocool; 04-29-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: merge

That looks wicked!!!
    Something about the body makes it look... de-proportioned? I dunno lol. Looks a little too big for the wheelbase and stance. But anywho, it looks awesome! Good job!
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

RC Qualifier
    It looks like a Chevy Tahoe on 18" low pro's lol.. Welcome back to the hobby. If you're looking to get back into it, this car will be for sale this week. Im getting into road racing and I need to money to finish up my cars. Ever since I started the conversion, this truck has sat in the closet, I haven't even gotten to run it yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12