RC Enthusiast

Exclamation for trade stampede vxl and rustler vxl

This is a traxxas stampede vxl and traxxas rustler vxl both 3 weeks old stampede comes with VG racing roll cage VG racing progressive spring set all around rpm parts as followed rpm front and rear a arms and bearing carriers rpm front bumper.also comes with extra spur gear This comes with remote control, nimh battery and charger this truck is only 3 weeks old and I want something different like emaxx will trade for emaxx The roll cage itself was 70 dollars. The body of the truck is nice and there's a few scratches on the roll cage i am also selling the rustler vxl has all of the same after market parts as stampede besides roll cage rustler also has motor protector 3 sets of tires and tqi radio.also comes with extra spur gear This combo comes with 2 traxxas power cells and a 8 cell orion and a 3s lipo locally so I may end before being sold on here whoever the buyer is will not be dissapointed.its a very fast truck and will go over and through anything u put it through I have not bashed this truck in anyway I take very good care of my rc cars thank you again I still have box and all paperwork showing when it was bought. Comes with tqi radio and battery charger the only thing wrong with the rustler is it needs a new tranny case witch is 20 dollars on eBay and the drive shaft is needing replaced witch is 5 dollars on ebay,. I'll trade for emaxx
    http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/us...nger/library/?

*Anytime there are ** in your post replacing words you wrote, edit them out. There are certain brand names that are banned from being mentioned here so please do not write them or attempt to bypass the filter.*
    Last edited by Double G; 01-21-2013 at 06:31 PM.