RC Qualifier

How does this rustler look?

Thinking about buying this rustler just need some info on how it stacks up upgrade wise, motor/esc and condition wise. Here are a few pics.

The upgrades include RPM slash rear a-arms, RPM front & rear bearing carriers, STRC front aluminum bulkhead, RPM bumper, adjustable camber links at all corners, updated slipper clutch w/metal gear trans, TRX Caster blocks, and a traxxas 2075 servo. The setup is powered by a 3500kv Tacon motor and MMP ESC. The mmp's fan went out so he just removed it. he rear tires are rpm slingshots with proline dirt works. The front tires are just the regular stock tires.I would like to think it is very well upgraded in the spots it needs to be. I just want your guy's opinions on what you would pay and if it looks to be in good shape.
    As always thanks for the advice

RC Champion
    It's about perfect as far as a durability/performance combo goes. I'd expect to pay around $250... maybe a little more.

Sent using 8.4 volts of NiMH power!
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    Ok, thanks all advice is appricated!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasTuesdays View Post
    It's about perfect as far as a durability/performance combo goes. I'd expect to pay around $250... maybe a little more.

I think 250 is to high , I would give about 175 maybe a little more but not over 200 . How's the Body ? That is the older style frame . JMO
    1 Rusty VXL

Quote Originally Posted by rhardy60 View Post
    I think 250 is to high , I would give about 175 maybe a little more but not over 200 . How's the Body ? That is the older style frame . JMO
    I was also thinking $150-$200 depending on if it came with that receiver and it it also had a radio and what kind it is.

Truck has some nice upgrades, but also looks like it's had some hours put on it. The MMP is probably the single biggest selling point. Those Tacon motors are pretty cheap from the start, so you can't really put a big price tag on it. Aluminum upgrades are nice and good brands. The wheels are pretty much throw aways IMO. Rims don't even match and I honestly think the truck looks like it's worth more without those eyesore wheels on it.

I would offer $150 shipped for it and go from there. Definitely no more than $200.

RC Qualifier
    The body is rough here is a pic

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Yeah...i was a little high. 200 about right. I was thinking the electronics were worth more.

To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    how much is he asking, so we can justify if it is a good deal or not.
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

RC Qualifier
    He is asking 200 shipped plus it comes with a few extra parts which I know are just to sweeten up the deal. I offered him my t maxx trade as seen here http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8971844 how is that for a trade?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Just a thought , I had this one fore sale but changed my mind , going to keep it but , anyway I was asking 225. But this IS NOT FOR SALE .
    Last edited by rhardy60; 01-21-2013 at 11:07 PM.
    1 Rusty VXL

RC Qualifier
    for 200 shipped, i wouldn't bite, try to talk him down to arround 170- then atleast you will have saved some cash to upgrade to a decent pair of tires or a decent body. but otherwise i'd say too much, and i wouldn't trade him that t-maxx either
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

There is a lot of wear on the whole underside, chassis and a-arms, I think he's beat it up to the point where it's about to fall apart and he's trying to unload it. I don't think I'd buy it. It has had A LOT of use in it's life, and those are some old shocks. So you'll need all new parts IMO. But at least he took good pics for you to make your own choice, give him credit for that.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Competitor
    considering how old it is I wouldnt do over $150 but that just me everyone gonna have something different to say.I see deals popping up all over ebay

RC Qualifier
    Ok, thanks im trying to get out of nitro but i will just back out unless i can get him to throw some lipo's and stuff like that in

RC Competitor
    see if he will throw a baby in. you could sell it for like 80 grand on the black market.

RC Champion
    I sold this rustler for 250 shipped.

http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s...guy02/rustler/

RPM f/r arm's
    FLM extended chassis
    FLM tranny case,
    traxxas big bore shock's
    Castle 3800 sidewinder combo
    traxxas aluminium castor, steering block's and rear bearing carrier's.
    Traxxas aluminium bellcrank
    STRC F/R shock tower's
    FLM top plate
    Proline 1/8 buggy wheel's and tire's
    Proline 17mm hex adapters
    I'd say ask 125+ shipping
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*