Thread: video sharing

RC poster

video sharing

How do I save a video to my phone and be able to share it like on facebook? I can go to media within the app and look at but then how do i transport it from the app? My phone is a galaxy s4

RC poster
    I have the same problem! I can't figure out how to share my videos from the traxxas app !

RC Qualifier
    The only way I've had work is to connect the iPhone to my MacBook Air using the iPhone USB cord, then use THIS method to record the iPhone screen.

The problem is, the app does not create a movie/video file. It records the Telemetry data and plays it back through the app Dashboard.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromen View Post
    The only way I've had work is to connect the iPhone to my MacBook Air using the iPhone USB cord, then use THIS method to record the iPhone screen.

The problem is, the app does not create a movie/video file. It records the Telemetry data and plays it back through the app Dashboard.
    OK, thanks for the head's up. I will try some screen recording apps for the iPhone.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by stian230 View Post
    OK, thanks for the head's up. I will try some screen recording apps for the iPhone.
    Post here if you find one for IOS. As far as I know, Apple doesn't permit apps to record the IOS screen for security reasons like someone recording you passwords and credit card purchases.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

just a little food for thought, if you also record an actual video of your runs you can combine it with the recorded telemetry data from the Traxxas Link app with a prog called Dashboard.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamon Creel View Post
    just a little food for thought, if you also record an actual video of your runs you can combine it with the recorded telemetry data from the Traxxas Link app with a prog called Dashboard.
    I want to make a video with a triple split screen. One-GoPro On Board camera, Two-normal camcorder video, Three-Dashboard
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

Hold it not Dashboard, I meant to say Dashware

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamon Creel View Post
    Hold it not Dashboard, I meant to say Dashware
    Nice find. I have a Go Pro and have visited their site but never noticed this free download. Thanks, I'm going to try it.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC Qualifier
    I downloaded Dashware and got it working. I didn't have a video and data file from the same run. I'll work on making one.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

I used it previously with my multicopter and it worked pretty good.
    Too bad that the Traxxas Link log file does not include GPS coordinate data with the GPS module/Expander installed (at least it didn't last time I looked)