Thread: 14 mm adapters

RC Enthusiast

14 mm adapters

Hi,
    I am new on the block and I really need your help and advice. I would like to mount some rims on my Pede 4wd which have a 14 mm hex. They look cool and my son really likes them.
    I have searched the web and send out x -number of e- mails but did not find 14 mm adapters which seem to fit or are made for Pede 4wd. I wrote twice to wheelextens...... and never got an answer. Many seem to be out of stock (Junefac), some seem to work only on E and T -Maxx. So I am lost right now. I would not mind if the wheelbase would be widened a bit either. I'd appreciate it very much if you have some suggestions. Many thanks and peace.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Losi has some 14mm adapters, also traxxas, but they won't fit the pede shaft. Easy fit will be 17mm adapter, what tires are those you looking for ?

RC Champion
    I have 14mils on my pede with Losi Ten-T wheel/tires:

But alas, they are custom:

Everything overpowered...

RC Qualifier
    The wheely king came with a set of plastic 14mm hexes. They have a step down in the center that you have to drill out thats easy. I use them on my sl4sh MT. Their like 6 bucks off ebay. They look kinda flimsey but have held up no probs so far.

RC Enthusiast
    Great work QYKSLVR ! Looks good ! I wish I could do something like that myself ! Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your help and will try your suggestions. I'll let you know how it works out.

RC Enthusiast
    RC- I try to mount stable maxx monster clawz and Imex 7084. My son likes them a lot. If you have another idea, let me know, please.
    Have fun !

RC Qualifier
    I though 14mm adapters would have been a sweet spot too. Lots of HPI Savages wheels floating about on ebay that would be good to use.

RC Qualifier
    Almost nothing in 14mm. I've tried several 17 mm adapters. Save your money on the cheap ones. I think MIP has the best design for those. They don't rock around or loosen like most others. Check their website.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks ROB , I will check them out !