Thread: Re-build ideas!

RC Qualifier

Re-build ideas!

Well one of my Revos engine is getting tired after 4ish gallons, its starting hard and diesnt have as much power as my other 3.3, and now the truck is torn apart to the chassis and I'm going to put it together soon but I want your guys opinions on what I should do to it right now it's a stock truck so anything would be great
    Thanks

I do have a new 3.3 that has been upgraded too

RC Racer
    a big block!
    If it ain't broke, fix it till it is! BB Revo

RC Racer
    if only the engine isnt 100% put a os .21tm in it and its a direct drop in good engine will put a smile on ur face for sure and maybe a wing

RC Racer
    if your looking to upgrade the engine it depends what your looking for, high end or low end? you can drop in the picco .26 maxx, that is a direct drop in, also that engine will give you tons of low end compared to the 3.3 however the top end there isnt much of a difference, i cant give you to much other info on other engine upgrades however check the other engine components as well, my 3.3 was getting sluggish so i switched out the old fuel lines for some brand new ones and huge difference. so check and see if it is a cheaper problem -revokinevo
    Last edited by Double G; 02-22-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: language

RC Qualifier
    Well I'm looking to upgrade anything!! The 3.3 may be replaced but any ideads would be great!

RC Qualifier
    if your budget allows for it you could always challenge yourself and do a twin engine revo
    "You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NvDesertRat96 View Post
    if your budget allows for it you could always challenge yourself and do a twin engine revo
    ........ Ummmm. Well you've got me thinking lol

RC Competitor
    the best thing for any RC is the shocks... you can have all the power you want but if it is not making it to the ground it does you no good. The Traxxas upgraded shocks are the only way to go they free up the suspention the best. After that it is all up to you.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by edar1 View Post
    the best thing for any RC is the shocks... you can have all the power you want but if it is not making it to the ground it does you no good. The Traxxas upgraded shocks are the only way to go they free up the suspention the best. After that it is all up to you.
    Could you show me some thanks, and I was thinking it would be easier to make a Tmaxx twin engine

RC Racer
    if you really want to go crazy for about 150 u can put on a sweet pair of carbon fiber chassis from jconcepts - revo kinevo

RC Qualifier
    Get the gtr shocks for the e revo brushless, they have the tin shafts, work great and stay smooth.

Sent from my iPhone 5