Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Competitor
    Awesome place to run. Wish I lived closer!:
    p~
    Wow.... That was fun!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Greenwood Bashplex MOUNTAIN OVAL:
    http://youtu.be/LXAoidK7-Ro
    Sean likes the used 2wd slash he picked up, so he made a second track lol. Guess we should call it Mt Greenwood?
    Last edited by rag6; 11-03-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC poster
    Just tried out my HPI Savage with a snow plow that I installed, has a servo operated plow!!! I really do not like snow, but this makes snow fun!!!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Do they sell that kit for a revo? Sure makes shoveling snowman poop look fun!

2015!!!!!

Getting ready for the 2015 season. Anyone wanna bash here? Location is 5 miles NE of Pittsburgh PA. I MAY BE ABLE ALSO TO PROVIDE LOCAL TRANSPORTATION FROM YELLOW CAB FOR FREE IF YOUR CLOSE ENOUGH AND OVER 18.

Send me a pm if interested. We bash on Saturdays and/or Sundays!

Is this snow ever gonna end?

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Is this snow ever gonna end?
    Tell me about it, have not been able to get outside for the past two and a half weeks; On this side of the border temps are a record low even for feb , toady only -20C and the wind sheild - 27....brr gloves just don't help.
    Live life to the fullest

Just a reminder. The season will be starting soon. Get a hold of me to bash on Saturdays 5 mi NE of dahntahn Pittsburgh PA

Had a pretty good turnout for the first bash of the season

Some peeps were asking about bashing places in Pittsburgh PA. BUMP

You guys still active? I haven't posted here in forever but I know spring is coming up.

We had 4 people with 7 trucks show up today. This vid was Sean running down his battery at end of the day. The clay is sweet this year for sure....

We had a record 15 vehicles at the track yesterday.thanks to electromen for the samachiz, and great people he brought. Hope to see some of the vids from that blockbuster body! I had a great time!

Huh seems pretty fun!!!! I'm not all that far away from Pittsburgh. I'm in Myerstown lol. It would be cool to check that bashing place out next to the cemetery

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    We had a record 15 vehicles at the track yesterday.thanks to electromen for the samachiz, and great people he brought. Hope to see some of the vids from that blockbuster body! I had a great time!
    Rich, thanks for inviting us, we had a lot of fun. Steve's son came up to me as we were leaving and said "It was the best day ever". We'll be back, it depends on work schedules.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

Quote Originally Posted by WonderMelon View Post
    Huh seems pretty fun!!!! I'm not all that far away from Pittsburgh. I'm in Myerstown lol. It would be cool to check that bashing place out next to the cemetery
    You are welcome to come anytime. Pm when ya want to come over :-)

We bash Saturday and Sundays....

Quote Originally Posted by Electromen View Post
    Rich, thanks for inviting us, we had a lot of fun. Steve's son came up to me as we were leaving and said "It was the best day ever". We'll be back, it depends on work schedules.
    If ya have any vids, please post them, ill get some vid next time.

RC Qualifier
    Not a very good video, I'll do better next time.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

That was a sweet vid, dont short change yourself lol.

Just went back and watched the vids and read the thread from the start.... Id probably be out of the hobby without this place... Sean, you are the grand pooba.... Thanks so much for all ya do bro!

RC Qualifier
    Richard, are you planning to run this weekend?
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

Depends on weather. Sean was thinking fri eve...lets see weather for sat. Sun is out for me.

Had a last min bash session today. Here is some footage:
    Last edited by rag6; 06-08-2016 at 09:31 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Nice! Any plans for the weekend?
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

Lemmy check weather....

Its gonna depend on how much rain we get sat, but sun afternoon may be a go. Sat is out.

Unfortunately, the boss has informed us that the bashplex is now adult only due to insurance reasons 8(. What a bummer....

Here is another short vid from today... Very nice day to bash. I lost my diff internals at the end of my 4th pack. 1 wheel drive just wont cut it lol.
    Last edited by rag6; 06-12-2016 at 04:37 PM.

RC poster
    Got to go to the Greenwood bashplex today for the first time, Wow had a great time. Enjoyed meeting everyone

RC poster
    Is this place still open?

Yep... still out bashing on the weekends. Plz pm me if ya wanna stop by 8)

Sean laying out the track boundaries in sand
    https://youtu.be/qfKARCwPryI

And the new layout in action
    https://youtu.be/1bvEIvyJN4c

Gonna get this bad boy up there tomorrow!

Finally got some vid of the X Maxx up here

Did this for 110 min before a steering link let go. This rtr is pretty amazing. So nice to get an out of the box truck with a tough drive line

RC Racer
    Awesome one day next season I'll have to come and check it out

Sure just pm me. We will get together on weekends still if there is dry weather long enough and temps are 45 or more. Ya never know with Pittsburgh weather....

This place just gets better and better. Sean is the shnizle. Dug up every rock on the property...
    That's his trx4 following my ascender. As always pm me if ya want to try out the new rocks in Pittsburgh PA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123