RC Racer

Opinions on RDlogics exhaust systems

So I am picking up my revo next week and just trying to get some opinions on exhaust upgrades.

I love the dual exhaust look of RDlogics systems, however, I have not heard good things about them and while I was looking through yhe photo gallery I noticed hardly any trucks that were running these set ups.

My question is this...if, in fact, there is a performance issue with these exhaust systems what is it? And what systems seem to be the most popular?

Thank,
    Jeff

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    The dual exhaust will give you lean conditions because there is not enough back pressure for the fuel feed. I have heard of people plugging a port on each side but really the are more hassle than they are worth. Thats why you didnt see many people with them on.

As far as old reliable Traxxas is good and for after market the THS1046 is good for low end to mid range power increase and the THS146 is good for mid range to high RPM power increase. I use the THS1046 and i like it alot. hope this helps good luck.
    "You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Racer
    so would these systems be ok? i really like the first one... and the last pic is a rdlogics system but only single exit.. would that be ok as far as back pressure is concerned?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz121 View Post
    so would these systems be ok? i really like the first one... and the last pic is a rdlogics system but only single exit.. would that be ok as far as back pressure is concerned?

this one is the Ace Outlaw pip and i have used it before. It is REALLY LOUD and runs good till about 1/4 tank and then there is not enough back pressure to push the fuel and it lean stalls.

These other 2 ive never used so i dont know.
    "You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Racer
    The ths gets my vote. They are amazing on 3.3's as well.

RC Racer
    Get an ercm pipe. Looks and performs great!
    If it ain't broke, fix it till it is! BB Revo