RC Racer

fitting a body early body on a 3903

Well I found a online store that has the Proline Dodge Power Wagon that I have been looking for -for a few months - it would a pear it's for the earlier T/Emaxx's with a short wheelbase

Will it look ok on the stretched 3903 that I have?? (stretched as in the longer wheelbase of the stock 3903 over the early T/E's)

RC Champion
    Do you know what the overall length and wheelbase of the new body is? If it's not too far off it might still look fine. If the length is too short you might have an issue with the front or rear encroaching into the shocks area.

I don't really know though. But if that's the body you want to run I say get it, paint it up and have fun with it!

RC Qualifier
    It will be too short but, with the large diameter fender cut outs on that body, you may be able to
    center it and make it look good. cool body btw, I didnt know it existed.
    Bash, Crash, Upgrade, Repeat..

RC Champion
    well i dont have a dodge body, but i do have the bronco body on my 3903. the bronco body is roughly 17 1/2 inches long. hopefully you can picture a dodge instead of a bronco, lol. i do have it on the stock dimple holes for the rear body post holes. the front post holes were redrilled closer to grill.

i got to show off my stitches from a horrendous crash i had a few weeks ago,
    Last edited by ajcar; 03-31-2013 at 10:42 AM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Racer
    oh ya mine currently has the Proline stock 73 Bronco.. I centered the front wheels wells and the rears are sitting forward of the rear arms haha

This body (Dodge PW) is for a 3906 old school if I can say that- E/T maxx

http://www.rcexp.com/Merchant2/merch...y_Code=TMXBody