RC Enthusiast

waterproofing your entire rc without any mods!!

Hello everyone one of my co-workers just told me about this product its called ultra ever dry I just watched a video on you tube the video I watched is called ultra ever dry waterproofing rc cars, electronics. This stuff looks amazing! I haven't ordered it yet but once I google where I can I will be getting some I know its available in Canada & the states for sure! my esc isn't waterproof yet but I will try this out.I will post again when I do. Has anyone else tried this?

RC Qualifier
    I haven't tried it or heard of it. His demo shows it working, but electronics dont always fail immediately upon becoming wet. It does look like a cool idea though. Just be sure to get complete coverage when applying to the circuit boards and other components and give it a shot.

EDIT: looking at the price, you'd be better off buying waterproof electronics!!!

Have a look CLICK ME
    Last edited by 4-wheelin; 04-13-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    Who needs nitro, when you got LiPo?

RC Enthusiast
    ya I hear what your saying! in Canada Hazmasters carries it they are closed on weekends but I'll call on Monday and find out prices that'll decide if its worth it or not

WOW!! your right! that's way too much for my wallet! I knew it was to good to be true.But on the positive side my co-worker did buy some so I'll get some for him and try it out.
    Last edited by gjgriff; 04-13-2013 at 07:06 PM.

RC Racer
    Dang the guy wants a hefty load of cash for the stuff but on the other hand it looks really cool
    Drive it like you stole it!

RC Champion
    That's looks like something to try. I use corrosion myself. Works great and is a lot cheaper.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!