RC Qualifier

10 minutes in.. WHAMMO!!!

Took the Pede out today with some new tires on her... Was running down a grassy ditch area and WHAMMO, slammed into the concrete drain, full speed. Loud crack and the wheel was dangling. Took it home, opened it up and had to re-screw the Speed Control. Re-situate the heat synch on the motor and I'm gonna need a new Rear A-Arm. Ordered a set of [RPM 80702 Front/Rear A-Arms Black] from Amazon. Should be here Thr. All in all a 9.00 pocket loss and a day without the Pede. Small price to pay for what I did.. Man, these Pedes are TOUGH. I was suprised it was only an A-Arm.

RC Champion
    Same here. Seems like at least some pins would be bent.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah man, nothing to bad considering. WHo knows though, maybe something has a small crack in it and it will break when I run it Thr

I have crashed my pede so many times thinking that it will be a wreck and its been sweet or just a very cheap part to get up and running again thats why the traxxas stampede 4x4 is my fav rc by miles and miles.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Competitor
    i had a similar run in with a small tree stump shortly after i got my truck. at least you got 10 minutes of fun in before the damage. my new 3s SPC batteries arrive today... look for damage threads with my name on 'em
    p4de mmp2400 - stock p4de - wraith

RC Qualifier
    ^^ hahaha yeah, that 3s Lipo willl untame your Pede. Complete different world from the NiMh battery May I suggest running it off-road for a while before running it on asphalt? Cause when you wreck on the road, things break faster with the 3s

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by rcapilli View Post
    ^^ hahaha yeah, that 3s Lipo willl untame your Pede. Complete different world from the NiMh battery May I suggest running it off-road for a while before running it on asphalt? Cause when you wreck on the road, things break faster with the 3s
    i had a 3s last year but left it plugged in to the esc and drained it completely. they really wake the truck up... i am fine with 2s for most cases but i think the mmp prefers a little more juice.
    p4de mmp2400 - stock p4de - wraith

Yeah man you need a 3s to wake up your combo because its a monster and i here 4s is mental stuff dude.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!