RC Qualifier

Smile Anyone got plans for July 4th?

Wondering what anybody have in mind for this Thursday? I am thinking about calling my uncle to bring my cousin down, he's 6 years old and he likes me a lot . Me and him had a blast earlier in year with my Bandit VXL and E-Maxx. I made a track in the snow and I even made a jump, speed bumps and walls around it. I only got my Bandit around the track once before in got stuck between the speed bumps as the my Maxx was more suitable for it.

This month my Bandit is being work on, so its replacement for me and my cousin's r/c day is my Slash VXL 2wd. My cousin may not know that I got a new one yet, but he'll find out when my uncle take him him down to my place and my uncle is anxious to see it. I will drive it first to show my uncle catching air . Put on it training mode for my cousin watch him drive it.

I'm going so him my Maxx do back flips off a backhoe front bucket. I might let him try it. I also got to tape the shift switch on the controller to prevent my him for accidentally hitting the switch. I could remove the connector, but the servo is better being active so it holds it in gear. So that's my plans for that day.

Anyone is welcome to share.
    Did you say Traxxas?

Yes with or without lipos.

RC Qualifier
    visiting friends and a big american cookout burgers and brats and all the cookout sides, probably throw out some horseshoes or corn hole might pack an rc or two and of course there will be a fire and we will be lighting up the sky for sure
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Champion
    I got a tail devil skate board sparker i'm going to mount to the rear of my e-maxx, and wheelie down the road. Also watch fireworks in the surrounding towns. The three surrounding cities have fireworks, but neither one has them the same night. I'll get to watch fireworks three times, Thurs, Fri, and Sat, lol.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    We will be celebrating with some families form Church. Having a cook out at Church and then the Fort has fireworks to end the evening.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Champion
    Maybe mountain bike and maybe go to the lhs and borrow their castle link cable.
    Slash 4x4 LCG+(rolling)HCG, Slash 2wd(raptor)

RC Racer
    Nothing we can't have fireworks in rancho

RC Competitor
    out on the lake i live on, theres fireworks on the lake off a barge so everyone goes out in their boats ands its alot of fun
    if a truck isnt dirty it isnt loved

RC Qualifier
    I would love to drive my stampede but of course it decide to break all the gears in the tranny and the lhs said 3 weeks for the parts so I'm sure I'm not gonna be doing much.

Sent from my pocket while riding a dirt bike using Tapatalk 2
    It Breaks, You Build It Again........KCCO

Texas, ChevronPhillips Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    We are packing up and heading out to my Parents new house in Texas Hill Country. They moved to a town NW of San Antonio. We are going to load up the truck with bicycles and a couple of RC's to bash around over there. Enjoy the 4th, Our 10th Anniversary is on the 5th, and my Mom's birthday is on the 6th. So it'll be a busy weekend. haha

As always I hope to take some pics. LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    My uncle picked up me, my cousin and one of my cousin's older sisters to go swimming at my uncle house today. I brought along a r/c tugboat. We had a fun time, I drove the boat in the pool, used some noddles as lightsabers (one was red and two was green) in a Star Wars duel . Ate lunch went back to the pool to have more fun. Now my 6 year old cousin said to me that he want to sleep over at my house so I said we can do that on Thursday.
    Did you say Traxxas?

Yes with or without lipos.