RC Qualifier

t-maxx after a crashhh....

Ok my t-maxx 3.3 4907 had a crash on the back wheel and the rear wheel smashed into the curb... Well I tried to run it afterwards and it started to run crooked. I then noticed one rear wheel was like really toed out and nothing seems to be broken or loose. Do I simply try to give it toe in? Should I replace the rear toe plastic ends maybe threads got stripped or this happens all the time... Also do t-maxxes lose their tune when flipped with no body on?? Ive noticed if i flip the t-maxx with no body on (trying to set LSN) it seems to richen up on the HSN on its own sometimes.... can this happen on a crash with no body?? Im talking small rolovers with no body on.... I only run with no body on when getting ready for the pinch test.
    Oh by the way today i noticed that my t-maxx 3.3 was running on steroids runs beautiful it seems to opened up at about 1.5 gallons of nitro fuel...

RC Qualifier
    I would like at the toe rod you may have bent it and replacing the ends may not fix it all the way. Take the link off and roll it on a table to see if it has any wobble in it. If it does it is bent replace and run some more.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Champion
    Also check to see if the pivot balls pulled out at all.
    TRXnot so Newbie21

RC Qualifier
    10-4 will do... I was using the t-maxx in 102 degree weather and it dont back down. It wants to run. Sice I didnt take a cooler my water bottle got very hot (i took them ice cold) and it was time to go.