Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Had some fun with the kids jumping n bashin in the back yard. Switched to linear spring in the rear see how they do tomorrow. And raised the ride height in the front for the back yard riding.
    "Jedi Master"

RC Enthusiast
    Did some upgrades to my slash mt. Went with losi ten t shocks,parma 1/8 scale body,strc bumper guard,hobbywing sc8 ESC and so on.

RC Competitor
    Put my all my new parts I have been hoarding all winter on. Rpm bumpers, trans, all four arms, and steering things, strc bulk carries and castor blocks. Just wishing tower would get some lcg chassis in stock. Tonight I'm gonna start masking a new body the wife got me cause the stock one is to ugly she said.

RC Qualifier
    got it all together first battery broke right front hub carrier glad I have a spare truck and time to order some rpm carriers x2

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Had the Slash out today, doing some jumping and general bashing. Suddenly, the truck wouldn't move. I thought maybe the spur gear gave it up or one of my wheels came a bit loose. Yeah, the wheel was loose, for a bit too long! Man, when 3s chews up a wheel hex, it does the job!! These are Pro-Trac wheels with Street fighters mounted. No saving this one!!

The destruction was total....

This is what is should look like. Gonna try to get this tire off and salvage it. Still some life left in these....

Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Had a good time out with my sons at a Skatepark. they road their skateboards while i jumped to some ridiculous heights.
    "Jedi Master"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    Had the Slash out today, doing some jumping and general bashing. Suddenly, the truck wouldn't move. I thought maybe the spur gear gave it up or one of my wheels came a bit loose. Yeah, the wheel was loose, for a bit too long! Man, when 3s chews up a wheel hex, it does the job!! These are Pro-Trac wheels with Street fighters mounted. No saving this one!!

The destruction was total....

This is what is should look like. Gonna try to get this tire off and salvage it. Still some life left in these....

Oh man you spun a darn wheel
    Go Traxxas, Team Associated, and Losi!

RC Racer
    Added blue aluminum hub carriers.

RC Qualifier

Put my old wheels/tires off my p4de on my slash.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by fls4 View Post
    Put my old wheels/tires off my p4de on my slash.
    i have to admit tho.. they look sweet on your stampede with the bulldog body

RC Qualifier
    Haha thank you! Those wheels and tires on the slash were on it before i got the 17mm revolvers thatre on it now.

RC Racer
    Installed Proline powerstrokes on all corners, these things are sweet.

RC Qualifier
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122564...6/14100486329/

Got my oldest son's slash converted to lcg and his gtr's on it. can't wait to see how much the handling changed. Maybe it'll put more of that 5700kv power to the ground, but probably not lol.

RC Qualifier
    painted up my new body..

RC Enthusiast
    What Raptor body is that? It's exactly what I'm looking for.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by smonkman View Post
    What Raptor body is that? It's exactly what I'm looking for.
    Jconcepts, it comes with really bad window masks that need trimmed, and very cheap raised body mounts that're junk.

I got my slash out and working. Put on the new LCG chassis.
    So i took it out for a run, but it was raining. So i stood with the garage door open and drove it around for a bit. I haven't run a pack through this thing for a while now, and man was it fun!
    As you can see its a t-maxx body and its a little dirty lol. So i need a couple of things but for the most part its working. Im not sure what body I'm getting yet... Im thinking about the traxxas pro graphix body, or the pre painted ones. I don't really like to paint and I'm not the best painter so id like to get one all said and done.

RC Qualifier
    I've had my slash vxl for a week and finally got it out for the first time today since I got it. Wow, pretty sick, lots of power and very fast. I do notice the body roll that everyone talks about, thats a upgrade for down the road. The tires are tires are ok on the road, but on the loose dirt that's around the house they suck. The tires do seem somewhat ok on the loose dirt if I ease on the power and not full throttle. My boy has a helion volition and drag racing down the road the slash out runs the volition with no problem, haha, makes him mad. I love the slash. Tomorrow we are going down to the local track and give them both a first run on a track.

RC Racer
    Added STRC hinge pins.

I found the new jato drag link with bearings is a perfect fit with the traxxas 2wd aluminum steering bell.
    Zero play and bearing smooth, perhaps traxxas will make this a one piece purchase.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier

Took my truck out to a bmx track for some fun and didn't break a thin. New pitbull tires can't wait to run them some more!

RC poster
    My Slash VXL was delivered today.

RC poster
    Went out for a quick bash at a construction site near my house.

RC Qualifier
    Fixed a crack in the Bajr body roof. Not sure if it was from the 20 ft drop on the hood at the skatepark or my daughter slamming it into the side of the ramp n wedging it. Either way this body is holding up pretty well sofar.

l
    "Jedi Master"

RC poster
    I was gonna get a new tranny for my slash
    So i called traxxas and they said i cant get new trannys
    ?? I got order the parts which i new better so i orderd
    A complete transmission brandnew off amazon
    For 30 bucks its bad when amazon knows more about
    Traxxas then traxxas them selves

RC Qualifier xXxXxverifiedxXxXx's Avatar
    On my slash..... I replaced a wheel nut! Woohoo!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxXxverifiedxXxXx View Post
    On my slash..... I replaced a wheel nut! Woohoo!
    Lol I bashed with my buddy yesterday he has a rusty
    Is it fast enough? No, no it isn't.

RC Qualifier
    Got my boy and mine trucks and stuff ready to race tomorrow night. Hoping that my boys truck will make the two time trails and main heat without any problems racing this time.

RC Qualifier
    I Turned mine on.......properly

RC poster
    Put my snappy rc bracket on for my MMP.

RC Qualifier
    Added Blue aluminum Shock tops and 30 Degree Blue aluminum caster blocks.Refilled the Ft with 37.5wt and 40wt Rear.

Wow...Lotta better handling everywhere.Now going to go check on some chrome hex bolts..brb :-)

RC Qualifier
    In the last week have cleaned and or replaced bearings in all wheels on my two slash trucks, put proline extended body mount kit on kiddos truck and waiting for proline replacement caps to replace lost one on my truck, cleaned both trucks of dirt, in the process of switching shock oil from 35 all around to 45 f and 40 r.

RC poster
    Today installed my strc caster blocks, bulk head and front bearing carriers.

RC Competitor
    Nothing spectacular, just replaced my streetwheels with the Gladiator off-roads. And a little bit checking on the shocks, making it ready for the next clubrace. I know that the gladiators are not for racing but it will do.
    Slash 2WD lcg Chuckworks & 2WD lcg Traxxas
    Summit

RC Qualifier
    My boy and me raced this past friday night. Had tons of fun, love the track we go to. Was looking around that night at some of the other racers sct's and wow is all I can say. The guy that runs the local track has some hi end losi with all the goodies, it even had some vehicle stability control on it. Can't start to eve think how much $$$ he has in it.

RC Enthusiast
    Install a GoPro mounting on the battery holder, did a hole in the body and put to gopro on the truck. That way, the GoPro is directly installed on the frame to reduce the vibration. Did a test after that..

http://youtu.be/PaoVvjPtu9c

RC Qualifier
    Nijabeast...That's a cool video...Wow..lotta snap mid range. That double flip..Nice!

RC Enthusiast
    The double flip was prettier on the video than in real. It was more like front bumper to rear bumper to front bumper.... lol

RC Qualifier

Parts came in the mail...Got 10 stock lugnuts for the truck and a blue anodized set.Blue Spring Cups for the front shocks and a Blue Gear Cover for now.Added some more shims to the front shocks.
    A battery charger came in the mail and I'm using the alligator clips until I can find the plug for traxxas batteries.Like a Lido to nimh batteries connector.

NinjaBeast23

I'm a gearhead and watching your car and gear setup.Are you running 23/86 gears? or 14/90 gears ? Your car acts like that rather than a 16/90 gears running stock. I see 28/86 but no way...which is it ?

We should have a contest figuring out what gears are run
    Last edited by cooleocool; 08-19-2014 at 08:23 AM. Reason: merge

RC Enthusiast
    Cyclone1122

I'm running the stock gearing, but I have a 2s lipo. The velinion is very fast. I was thinking about a 19/86 pinion spur gearing, but I already like the acceleration of the Slash.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast