RC Qualifier

Could you reassemble a Slash?

If you were given a bag with every single Slash part broken down to the lowest level, could you put it back together WITH NO MANUAL?

100 percent correct?

Which areas would present the most trouble?

I think it would make a good contest...
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-29-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: watch the language

RC Racer
    Heck yeah. I think getting the tie rods in the right locations would take a few minutes.
    El que se rie, de sus maldades se acuersa.

RC Qualifier
    Ive torn mine down and compleatly rebuilt it. Its easy. Only problem I have sometimes is putting screws in the right place.
    Slash 2wd Vxl, ERBE; Crash N Learn

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Probably could get it together blindfolded. Not saying all the screws would be in the right places... I am just about positive that I could tell you what every single part is blindfolded at least. I have also contemplated buying an rtr, breaking it totally down, making a manual, selling off the electronics and selling it as a kit. If there was any money in it, I probably would have done it by now.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    Pretty sure I could do it. My solution for the screw problem is taking the smallest allen wrench, and holding in the hole and sliding my finger down to measure where it bottoms out at. I bet it would get me close to 100 percent with screw placement.
    @!@#$%^&*()+<>?":

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Probably could get it together blindfolded.
    Oh yeah? I bet I could do it blindfolded, riding a unicycle, while hoola hooping, balancing a chair on my forehead with a girl sitting in it who sings opera!

Okay, I probably couldn't do it blindfolded because any screws I drop would take too long to find.
    El que se rie, de sus maldades se acuersa.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    ^^^^^^ You win!
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

The screws on the tranny would've the tricky part, it's the only time I look at the exploded views, but I think I could do it.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Champion
    Yes. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sprint S4 | Tapatalk 2
    MM|2200kv 2WD LCG Slash - MM2|2650kv LCG Slash 4x4

RC Racer
    I have actually done this more than once. At one point I had enough spare parts that I assembled a second 2wd slash from scratch. I don't think i've ever looked at a manual.

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Probably could get it together blindfolded.
    I can also build any Traxxas RC I previously owned blindfolded, and I'm not kidding...
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC Enthusiast
    the traxxas 2wd line up is the best and easiest thing to tear down and rebuild of any rc imo.... so as long as you have all the screws, parts and tools go for it.
    it wont let me post a list of my trucks here....

RC Champion
    Send me a bag, I'll let you see what I build
    LOL

RC Champion
    Danielhr77... I'm with you on that one. You can give me a bag with every traxxas vehicle made mixed together and I will end up with a bunch of vehicles when I am finished. Just give me a cigar and a pot of coffee and leave me along for a while. I don't think I've ever looked at a exploded view of any r/c vehicle I've owned except for a part number. They all work basically the same way and go together the same as well.. Traxxas 2wd are by far the easiest, they are all the same.
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3