RC poster

integy snowmobile trcks

Hey Every body

Need some help I have the T-max 2.5 and have been trying get info from Integy on weather there tracks will work on all 4 wheels of the T-Max and if so what do I need to set them up. So was checking here to see if any one has set there T-Max up with the tracks and is there any other mods I will need to do to complete the set up

Did you try going to the Integy website?

If you did you would know that the tracks are sold in pairs, they are made for the 4907 and 4908 and it states they require a special hubs sold seperately are required...

Their website is also showing a TMAXX using them on all 4s yet are sold in pairs. So be prepared for buying 2 of them AND the hubs required...

SRP is $229.49 !!! Multiply that by 2 so you can have 4 sets of tracks and $462.00 not including the hubs....

For that price they better be able to climb walls and ceilings IMHO.

Also the Integy website says it's for the 4907 and 4908, considering their is a hub to be used seperately I would say that there may be an issue with your earlier model since the axle carriers and driveshafts as well as hexes are different.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 12-30-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Qualifier
    Just buy a new truck for that price...
    And we thought toy grade RC's where cool...

New Guy lesson #1: Anything made out of aluminum & has the word Integy printed on it has 98% chance of having the strength of warm butter, basically everything they import(gotta love the china QC!).

The Integy shock spring kit is their only winner, it's worth the coin spent.

If your gonna buy aluminum parts go with one of the good companies, if you don't know, ask, it's much cheaper in the long run & why we're here.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC poster
    morning Wildman
    What other companies offer aluminum mods and do they have tracks I talk with traxxas and they said they have been talking about tracks and other hop ups parts but nothing in the works right now.

RC Qualifier
    I have seen other track options, but I know the price tag was close to a grand. Was another Japan company tho, and the looked like they would dwarf the integy tracks in size....And that was on ebay if I remember correctly..
    MERV SV3/5700
    Slash MMP/2400
    Slayer Pro
    Spartan

Quote Originally Posted by pops55 View Post
    morning Wildman
    What other companies offer aluminum mods and do they have tracks I talk with traxxas and they said they have been talking about tracks and other hop ups parts but nothing in the works right now.
    Set up a good set of Paddles and you will get decent snow traction... OR would you believe reversing the Chevrons and placing home made chains on them?

But tracks? I can tell you anything that isn't a tool o shock spring from that Mfr... is asking for problems.... Integy that is..
    I'm from Florida and know better.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Qualifier
    Just adding my .02c. Integy is absolute junk and is only suitable for a shelf queen that will never be driven! And if that's the case then don't roll it around to much
    Desmosedici RR

RC Racer
    I know its not the original topic but, I recently bought inegys 3 piece aluminum clutch kit. Has anyone had problems with those? I'm waiting till spring to break in the engine so I haven't ran them yet.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman4910 View Post
    New Guy lesson #1: Anything made out of aluminum & has the word Integy printed on it has 98% chance of having the strength of warm butter, basically everything they import(gotta love the china QC!).

The Integy shock spring kit is their only winner, it's worth the coin spent.

If your gonna buy aluminum parts go with one of the good companies, if you don't know, ask, it's much cheaper in the long run & why we're here.
    I have to agree with you wildman anything that has integy printed on it is code for piece of crap.