RC poster

Is the XO-1 your favourite Traxxas vehicle or even your all time favourite?

I love the XO-1 even though I haven't driven it yet (due to snow here in Toronto). I did put it on a stand and rev it a little bit. It was awesome. I have a stampede 2wd and a 1/10 E-revo Brushless. I also have some HPI trucks and a bunch of Tamiya vehicles. But, for the price, I think it is the best thing that has ever come out of Traxxas. So many aluminium parts plus two 3s batteries for only $700. That was a good deal to me. I mean the other electric Traxxas vehicles have a lot of plastic parts like axle shafts and plastic chassis compared to the XO-1. I'm not trying to criticize Traxxas here, it's just a general comparison. And I know it's not credible on my part for comparing it to offroad trucks. I like my Stampede and Erevo but the XO-1 is by far my favourite based on the price, looks, included lipo batteries and the engineering that went into it. So, based on price, looks, size, performance, engineering, and included goodies, what is your favourite Traxxas vehicle? I'd really like to know. I see a lot of people selling their XO-1 on numerous rc forums and I'm wondering why people wouldn't wanna keep it

RC Qualifier
    I too like you think the xo1 is great. I just got mine a few months ago but haven't gotten to run it much due to the weather in mn. In my opinion, people sell it due to its size and lack of areas to run. Otherwise for me it's the best on road car by far.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    I love mines, I can bash it around on the steets and then take it out for speed runs, and drag racing!!
    Fastest Radar Verified XO-1!

RC Champion
    I will say that my XO-1's have been my favorite's thus far. I love all of my RC's, but have spent quite a bit more time with my XO's.
    Jeremy

RC poster
    Yup i too love it. I have driven it 1 time, cause of the wet weather here. I have her now like 1 week. And have her still in stock mode. But man she is fast!! Cant wait till beter weather!

RC Enthusiast
    Loved the XO ever since it came out..When the price was right I bought one...Now I,m collecting parts to build a 2wd one.
    Out of my 4 cars..Its my favorite..Its a shelf queen along with my John Force Funny car till the spring.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbound View Post
    Loved the XO ever since it came out..When the price was right I bought one...Now I,m collecting parts to build a 2wd one.
    Out of my 4 cars..Its my favorite..Its a shelf queen along with my John Force Funny car till the spring.
    I like my 2wd XO better than my 4wd. Doesn't seem to oversteer as much.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    I like my 2wd XO better than my 4wd. Doesn't seem to oversteer as much.

Jeremy
    Ya after searching a long time.I found your 2wd XO..Thought to myself...Hey why not..Kinda funny though.Wife is confused why I,m ordering so many parts for a car I never drive..I just say there spares if and when I do drive it.

My favorite is my Traxxas Spartan boat, next is my Traxxas/Castle Emax 4x4 truck, then my XO-1 super car, and finally my Blade helicopters.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbound View Post
    Ya after searching a long time.I found your 2wd XO..Thought to myself...Hey why not..Kinda funny though.Wife is confused why I,m ordering so many parts for a car I never drive..I just say there spares if and when I do drive it.
    Always have to have spares...
    Jeremy