RC poster

Traxxas Lipo exchange program question.

I read that traxxas has an exchange program where you can send in any condition lipo and get one at half off. My questions are: Has anyone ever taken advantage of this program? If so how because it seems to be impossible to figure out exact instructions and what is it half off of. I purchase my 2s 7600mah traxxas at the local hobby store for 95 plus tax but I see other brands for cheaper and I am sure the exchange program wouldn't sell me a replacement for 47.50.

Lifetime Battery Exchange Program
    Traxxas stands by Power Cell LiPo batteries with the best warranty and exchange program available. For the first year of ownership, Traxxas will replace any battery found to be defective at no cost. After one year, any Power Cell LiPo battery in any condition can be exchanged for a new equivalent battery for just 50% of the new pack's retail price, no questions asked.

http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info....oducts_id=5367

That would make the replacement cost $49.96 plus shipping... possibly both ways. The only way to tell for sure is to call them and find out. I am curious to find out as well.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Racer
    Has anyone Tried this yet?