RC poster

*** Pro Line Rock Rage tires? ***

Hello everyone I just picked up a used E-Revo that is in need of tires. I've looked for the past few days for a set of tires that I liked. I believe I've settled on the ProLine Rock Rage 3.8. I looked into the Trenchers, Trencher X, Bandlands and Mashers. All of which I just can't seem to sell myself on.

My question for you guy/gals is has anyone ran them on 4s? How did they hold up to ballooning? Should I get a unmounted set and tape them? I've about drove myself mad trying to decide on tires.

Thanks for any advice, I look forward to being around this forum and seeing what these E-Revo's are all about. Its my 1st brushless MTish vehicle so I'm excited.

RC poster
    I'm using the pro line trenchers on my erevo running 4s. I bought the tire and rim sets and tapped the insides of the tires to prevent ballooning and they work great.

If you buy them un-mounted and tape them, you should be fine. If you buy they pre-mounted, they'll balloon like crazy.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

I rum them on 4s.my gearing is 54/18 got them premounted ..mines doesn't ballon as much..